LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

twilsemail

First Post
More fresh meat appearing in the Tavern I see. I can get my adventure started any time now and ease the overcrowding a bit, just need a second approval on it.

Thanks for the list twilsemail. A minor correction - Jarren will be level 5, he has the xp, I just haven't levelled him up yet.

Thanks for the heads up. I've got them in now.

I was going off of Jarren's wiki, sorry about the mistake. I should have remembered the level-up from when I went hunting for Grys' name.

renau1g

First Post
More fresh meat appearing in the Tavern I see. I can get my adventure started any time now and ease the overcrowding a bit, just need a second approval on it.

Thanks for the list twilsemail. A minor correction - Jarren will be level 5, he has the xp, I just haven't levelled him up yet.

You got it. Both Evo & I approved it. You're good to go :)

Velmont

First Post

Leave me a balanced team, I"ll should submit mine at the latest Monday. I'll probably recruit once your group have left the Tavern.

twilsemail

First Post
I might suggest having Vel recruit first, unless Anti's already got it written into the advenure why Jarren and Co. wouldn't take up the next adventure. Then we don't have half of the unengaged PCs in the tavern saying "Meh... there's always the next time."

Vel going first would probably lead to a more organic feel to the recruiting. Then again it would also delay the whole "get people out of the tavern and into the dungeons" goal here...

Antithetist

First Post
Hmm. That's a fine point twilsemail. In the interests of getting people into a game quicker, though, it'd be neat if I could find a way to work things out organically so that Jarren & co wouldn't want to jump on this plot hook.

On that note, quick question to the Judges: is it acceptable to have a plot NPC interact with one's own PC? I'm not thinking of anything extensive, just a quick exchange of words. Specifically, if I were to imply that there was bad blood between Jarren and the employer due to events in Jarren's backstory, would that be okay?

Son of Meepo

First Post
Antithetist,

I know that you are waiting for a reply for Priam. Right now I am leaning towards having Priam stay in the tavern as he is enjoying the conversation with his current group.

However, if it means delaying your adventure due to lack of players, I could easily find a reason for him to decide to get up and leave.

Though, I am not sure how much a second controller would help that group. It seems the group is light on defenders and leaders.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases