LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

Antithetist

First Post
No worries Son of Meepo (...that needs an abbreviation. SoM? :erm:).

As you say, the group doesn't need another controller. Not that it would hurt, and I'll certainly take you if you want to come, but as you say, you joining won't make the group any more balanced (and actually I think it's tolerably well-balanced as-is).

So yeah, if you'd rather hang around with the tavern crew and await Velmont's game, that should be no problem.

That being the case, I think recruitment for my game is wrapped up. I'll get the game thread posted this evening with any luck. :)

EDIT: I just saw KD's proposal thread concerning MetaVoid. I guess I'll wait and see how that pans out, in case the judges approve it and MetaVoid wants to come.

EDIT AGAIN: I just heard from another prospective player via PM. So, we should soon have another character coming along, which will make 5 or 6 if MetaVoid also ends up coming. Good healthy party sizes.

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The Murder Most Foul adventure has two MIA players.

The PCs should be out of the "dungeon" and back to the tavern in about 3 to 4 real weeks, so possibly mid-July, where they will need to recruit either 2 or 3 PCs to fill up the group.

renau1g

First Post
Kal's been MIA for a while now so if we don't hear from him soon, a decision will need to be made on the Second Day of Mourning crew....

evilbob

Explorer
So uh, anything coming down the line? :) We don't have many folks in the tavern at the moment but I just thought I'd check.

Velmont

First Post
The Murder Most Foul adventure has two MIA players.

The PCs should be out of the "dungeon" and back to the tavern in about 3 to 4 real weeks, so possibly mid-July, where they will need to recruit either 2 or 3 PCs to fill up the group.

Still true, the two inactive players are still missing.

hornedturtle

First Post
So if I was thinking about running a short adventure, any suggestions for what I could do? I don't really have access to any premade adventures and I haven't fun a forth edition game before.

evilbob

Explorer
Are you looking for an adventure idea or just advice on where to start?

If you need the former, there's always a monster in the sewer or a random gang of bandits that needs dispatching. Or, you can check some of your potential PCs for plot hooks or kickers and work from that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases