LEB - Upcoming Adventures Thread

renau1g

First Post
I have one, but can't start anything for a while as I'll be busy in around a month or so with new baby. Once things calm down (do they ever?) I may be able to start another one, but at best case it would be mid-Nov. Beyond that I haven't seen any adventure proposals.

Otakkun

Explorer
And I haven't worked on my adventure either... sigh. Can anyone convince some superior force into drilling some map edditing skills into my person?

twilsemail

First Post
Do we have anything heading our way? We've got two adventures worth of PCs waiting in the Tavern and a few people just got access to their second PCs (or are about to).

Edit: Also, it looks like we've got another adventure wrapping up.

Antithetist

First Post
I'm working on the next installment of The Paper Chase, the first part of which is in the wrap-up stages now. The current PCs will have first dibs on spots if they're interested, but we did lose one player along the way so there will be at least one spot open for new blood.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I'm working on the next installment of The Paper Chase, the first part of which is in the wrap-up stages now. The current PCs will have first dibs on spots if they're interested, but we did lose one player along the way so there will be at least one spot open for new blood.
I noted the recruitment for other games and it reminded me: Did you get your two responses yet? I haven't heard anything since I left on my trip a few weeks ago.

Antithetist

First Post
Not quite yet, but I have one approval from r1 and I've spoken to EB, who said that he'll look it over before the weekend. So that should be taken care of. Thanks though!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases