[Adventure] Dive into Darkness (Judge: stonegod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Outside the Tower Shard, it's early afternoon. The winds whip by at a decent rate, but nothing too dangerous. Not unusual for the high area's of Sharn. At least the sky's seemed clear, the sun shining brightly above.

As you finish you're business inside, you begin to gather outside the doors.

---------------------------------------------

Feel Free to start RPing here as soon as you're character leaves the Shard.

Post is current as of 01/15/10

PCs:
Cairn - Earth Elemental (Warforged) Warden 4
Stasi Tonladar - Human Avenger 4
Filo d'Jorasco - Halfling Bard 4
Elec-Squall d'Kyrandar - Half-Elf (Genasi) Wizard 4
Shanairra Zanne d'Lyrandar - Half-Elf Warlock 4
Euphemia d'Cannith Human Artificer 4

Major Quests: Dive into the Dark Hole and figure out what's down it

Minor Quests: Do something with prisoners

XP Awarded: 0 XP

Treasure Awarded: None

Date Started: 12/22/2009
Days Played: 24
Judge: stonegod

Rules of Play:

1. Please include your quick stats in your post on the first post of a new page, on each post in combat, and on the first post where your status has changed.

2. In combat I will track your hitpoints and status effects but I'd like you to do the same in your quick stats. After all, I am not perfect.

3. If you are using a wishlist, and it gets updated, please let me know. If you are not using a wishlist, no worries.

4. I will rarely assign treasure to an individual. It is up to you to split things as fairly as you deem.

5. I will roll initiative for all. You do not need to wait for you're turn in initiative to post your actions. Enemies will go on one initiative.

Effects happen in the order you post. Any effects lasting for an entire round, that should effect you, do, but only once per round the effect exists, despite you're posting order.

If you tie for initiative with the enemy, you will go first.

6. I will not post full stats for enemies. All status effects will be posted. Auras will be posted once they first take noticeable affect. HP will be posted once bloody. Defenses will be revealed individually once hit. Some familiar monsters are modified.

7. If an sblock is labeled for someone other than you, I ask you not to read it.

8. If you do not post for 2 days, and we are in a skill challenge or combat encounter, I will post for you. I will only use At-Will Powers.

9. If you have an image you'd like to use for your token, please send me the file bal112083(at)gmail.com.

10. If Invisible Castle is down may use Dice Room or post your actions and I will make the rolls.

Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
Euphie is the first one outside the tavern and waits for the slowpokes.

[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 19, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 18 - Speed: 6
HP: 43/43, Bloodied: 21, Surge Value: 10, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
1/1 Scouring Weapon
1/1 Repulsion Strike
1/1 Icebound Sigil
2/2 healing infusion
1/1 Restoritive Infusion
1/1 Shockweave Armor (encounter)
1/1 Shockweave Armor (daily)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Wish List]I have one on my sheet! :)[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A warforged in red and purple robes comes by can gives Edward something while whispering in his ears. The man nods and the warforged walks off.[sblock=OOC]I'll judge this.[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Stasi stands outside the Tavern with Euphie.

"What's taking them so long?"

[sblock=Stasi stat block]Stasi Tonladar- Female Human Avenger 4
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 16
AC:21, Fort:16, Ref:18, Will:19 -- Speed: 6
HP:44, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges Per-Day 8/8
Initiative +2 Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers:
Overwhelming Strike
Bond of Retribution
Radiant Vengeance

Oath of Enmity
Channel Divinity (Abjure Undead, Divine Guidance, Small Vengeance)
Compelling Blade
Sparking Wounds

Temple of Light

Refocus Emnity

Flaming Fullblade +1(Daily)
Enduring Spirit Vestments +2 (Daily)
Talon Amulet +1
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
An elemental emerged from the Shard, baggy pants coalesced with blue sparks. Starting just below the knee, cloth wrapped the leg of the electric man, disappearing beneath hiking boots tied tightly to his feet, and cradling his ankle joints.

The treasure chest strapped to his back had a small hole with rope snaking it's way out, the hempen braid connected to a grappling hook hanging from the chestpack. His shirt appeared to be more a robe that had been tied with rope so as not to catch snags.

A beaming smile graced the face of Elec-Squall, This is going to be a breeze.

[sblock=Elec-Squall]

Elec-Squall d'Lyrandar
Male Genasi Wizard 4
Medium Elemental humanoid
Initiative +4; Senses Passive Insight 14, Passive Perception 19; Normal vision
HP 35, Bloodied 17, Surge Value 8, Surges 7
AC 17; Fortitude 16, Reflex 17, Will 17
Resist 5 Lightning, 10 force
Speed 6
At-will: Storm Pillar, Thunderwave
Encounter: Wand of Accuracy, Empowering Lightning, Shock Sphere
Daily: Rolling Thunder (Freezing Cloud)
Utility: Feather Fall (Guardian Blades)
Racial: Promise of Storm
Class: Cantrips
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]

I'm using a wishlist, but it's fully up to date already.

Really excited to be a part of this adventure!

[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Some random litter sweeps the busy streets.[sblock=OOC]A minor, minor issue, but its 'stonegod', not 'StoneGod'. Yes, I'm picky. ;)[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
A local magewright in casual city uniform reaches out with a flick of the wrist grabs the litter with a large hand of force and deposits it into a small sack he hold in his off hand. He smiles to the ladies and nods his head before moving on his way,

[sblock=ooc] Corrected, oh stonegod. ;)

I'm just going to wait, one last time I promise, for everyone to post either signing the contract or in this thread before Edward comes out and we move along.

I'm excited about this adventure as well. It's my first time DMing Eberron. I think this delve fits the world well and should be fun.

It is not however easy, and was described by at least one judge as evil. I suggest everyone take this time to RP, get to know each others characters and if you have any expectations in or out of character you might want to make them known. Especially when it comes down to whose responsibile for what.

That being said, I think we've gathered a surprisningly well suited party for it so if you keep you're head about you, this really might be a breeze.[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
Stasi stands outside the Tavern with Euphie.

"What's taking them so long?"

Last and least in stature Filo arrives after a seemingy endless argument with the heave door. "So sorry for keeping all of you!" he said to everyone with a sheepish smile. He ran his fingers through the messy mop on his head before putting his almost oversized hat on. "A'ight then..Ready!"

[sblock=Filo stat block]Filo d'Jorasco- Male Halfling Bard 4
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15
AC:20, Fort:15, Ref:17, Will:18 -- Speed: 6
HP:37/41, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges Per-Day 5/9
Initiative +4 Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Saving Throws +5 vs Fear
Powers:
Vicious Mockery
Warsong Strike

Shout of Triumph
Song of a New Dawn
Inspire Competence
Healing Infusion: Curative Admixture/Resistive Formula
Majestic Word x2
Second Chance

Stirring Shout

Healer's Brooch +1
Harmonic Songblade Scimitar +1 (daily)
Healer's Chainmail +1
Floating Light Shield
[/sblock]

[sblock=wish list]
4: Battleforged Shield
5: Mac-Fuirmidh Cittern
6: Reperation Apparatus
7: +2 Harmony Songblade
8: +2 Cloak of the Chirurgeon
9: +2 Benefactor Armor
10: Healer's Shield [/sblock]
[sblock=pic]
PZO9007-Bard.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Edward walks out of the Shard and grabs hold of the handle to steady himself, apparently unprepared for the gust of wind moving through. He adjusts his bag, making sure its secured tightly then rubs his hand together in excitement.

"Well come on then, let's go catch a lift downstairs!" He marches past to the inner side of Dura, closer to the Central Plateau.

[sblock=ooc]ALright then, Cairn signed his contract and Theroc told me out of thread that he was in so we can get started.[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
"Woot, lets go!" Eupemia grins with excitment, grabs Stasi's hand and pulls her along as she follows and keeps an eye out for a lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases