Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Ooh. Thowse thin's ah nayasti. Ole Brayastrix trahed tah cayatch wone. Ah hayave tah admeyet, it wahs funni ta wotch." Eithal laughs to herself, in spite of the danger at hand.[sblock=Translation, Rolls]"Ooh. Those things are nasty. Old Brastrix tried to catch one. I have to admit, it was funny to watch."
Initiative=6
Dungeoneering=14
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
OOC: Naughty word.

Sorry somehow I missed that Eithal had posted yet I maked the thread read, and was just waiting for him to post....

I'll get it up as soon as I can, if work slows a little today it'll be soon

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=pacdidj]It occurs to me that my Claws of the Eagle power doesn't allow auto-reloading the way that Ranger ranged powers do, so Yimayngurr probably has to spend an action to draw a new javelin whenever OWW gives him a free fling at someone. I'm not sure how much this is going to screw up his turns.[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock="Mewness"]Reloading shouldn't be a problem. If I want to take a minor other than reloading I can always substitute another minor in place of a move action. That is of course unless Yimayngurr's already thrown his javelin that round. But, he can always switch to sling to get load free. ;)[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The simplest of the tangled tentacles surge forward at your group, one of them reaching Jade it moves toward Jade in some form of attack but Jade deftly dodges the attack.

[sblock=Action]

Tendril Caress (1d20+5=10)

25 Fell Taint Drone 4
25 Fell Taint Drone 5
22 Yimayngurr <====== YOur up.
22 One who Waits
19 Fell Taint Pulsar 1
15 Psais
09 Jade
09 Fell Taint Drone 3
07 Fell Taint Wisp
06 Eithal
05 Grigo

I'm sorry about the delays all, I've been having problems lately I promise I'll do better.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
s-2-n1c.png

[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
"Great Turtle's toes, mates! What the @#%! &%$# is that?!" Yimayngurr leaps back as the betentacled horror swoops toward Jade and hastily throws the javelin he is carrying. Seeing it veer wide, he quickly draws another.

[sblock="actions"]Standard - Nimble Strike versus Fell Taint at F6, shifting to D7 before: 1d20+6=10 miss

Minor - Ready javelin[/sblock]

[sblock=Yimayngurr stat block]Yimayngurr Male Half-Orc Ranger 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:16, Fort:15, Reflex:15, Will:12
HP:22/22, Bloodied:11, Surge Value:5, Surges left:5/6
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: unused
Powers:Twin Strike, Nimble Strike, Evasive Strike, Furious Assault,
Hunt's End

Ammo -
Javelin: 4/5
Sling: 20/20

Conditions -
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads