Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Oh yeah, I did make that check. Thanks for reminding me.[/sblock]
One-Who-Waits follows Yimayngurr over to the man's body, saying, "This one believes that he has seen those symbols before, worn by worshipers of the demon Zal'Ekthees, who seek to break the cycle of life and death."

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Eithal spends a healing surge for the healing spirit, and then another of her own to come up to 33. If anyone else has IW or something that grands up to 2 extra HP? I'd hate to have to spend a HS just to get 2 HP.

If not, I can stay at 33. No biggie.[/sblock]

On Puget Sound

First Post
WOOHOOOO! Great throw, hunter! Did you see that? DBBrrrrrr! And Eithal, surrounded by zombies and hacking away! You were terrif...gods, that looks nasty! Are you alright?

The color and excitement drain from Grigo's face as he sees Eithal's wounds. As the adrenaline subsides, the reality that they were, and are, in mortal danger begins to set in. What he had in his mind seen as a lark, a story, an adventure begins to take on reality.

Grigo, unknowingly and perhaps against his will, is growing up.

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]At some point during this lull, Yimayngurr spends a healing surge to return to full HP.[/sblock]

[sblock=Yimayngurr stat block]Yimayngurr Male Half-Orc Ranger 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Low-light Vision
AC:16, Fort:15, Reflex:15, Will:12
HP:22/22, Bloodied:11, Surge Value:5, Surges left:5/6
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: unused
Powers:Twin Strike, Nimble Strike, Evasive Strike, Furious Assault,
Hunt's End

Ammo -
Javelin: 5/5
Sling: 20/20

Conditions -
[/sblock]

Fragsie

Explorer
The Spirit Raven flies to Psais and perches on his shoulder.
"The worthy spirit is dissatisfied with this one's conduct," says One-Who-Waits. "It is ever thus."
"It cannot be helped, after all, the Gods and the Spirits are privy to greater knowledge than us that are bound to the mortal realm alone, this is undoubtedly something of which they are aware; and yet, they cannot appreciate."
The raven on his shoulder regards Psais and the other deva with eyes that are at the same time piteous and superior.
"Silly undead. They were no match for us."
"Indeed."
"This one believes that he has seen those symbols before, worn by worshipers of the demon Zal'Ekthees, who seek to break the cycle of life and death."
The raven opens it's beak and speaks in a seductive female voice;
"Zal'Ekthees is a pretender to the throne of godhood, he seeks to destroy the Balance and is the enemy of all those who live in the world; even this servitor would have fed the foul creatures hunger once his usefulness had ended.
If Zal'Ekthees is at work here his plans must be halted, especially if he is despoiling the rest of the honoured dead that lie here.
"

On Puget Sound

First Post
Is there something we should do to restore the peace of these who have been turned to zombies? Some ritual or prayer we can perform over the corpses? If the spirits here are watching us, we should show them that we mean to help and not to add further insults.

And what if our young nobleman has been.....animated? Should we treat him any differently if we hope to have him revived?

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Searching through the rotting flesh of the zombies and the fetid robes of the necromancer produces a book of prayers dedicated to the demon lord, 29 gp, 38 sp, 40 cp, 1 potion of healing, and a staff.

[sblock="Staff"]
Staff of the War Mage +1
This staff, topped with a red crystal, enhances the size of your blast and burst spells.
Level: 3
Price: 680 gp
Implement (Staff)
Enhancement: +1 attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d8 damage

Power (Daily): Free Action. Use this power when using a power that has a blast or a burst effect. Increase the size of the blast or the burst by 1.
[/sblock]

From the smell of the necromancer you can tell that he reeked of death even before Yinmangurr's javelin struck it's fatal blow. Only the gods know what he might have been doing out here with these zombies.

Fragsie

Explorer
Psais quickly skims through the prayer book to see if there are any prayers contained within that may undo what has been done and put the souls of the zombies back to a peaceful rest. Though he does not immediately grab the staff, those who look can see that he is admiring it.

Knowledge: Religion 1d20+9=17
[sblock=OOC]Would anyone mind if I took the staff? It's ever so shiny and it would mean a wish granted ;)[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Jade pokes the staff a few times with her paw. "Can anyone use this? I'll use it if no one else wants it but I'd rather wait for a staff more suited for me."
[sblock=OOC]
Would anyone mind if I took the staff? It's ever so shiny and it would mean a wish granted ;)
All yours! I'm looking for a staff but not that one so if you want it, it's fine by me. :)[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
The healing potion catches Yimayngurr's eye, "I got more use for this good medicine than coin, mates. Make you feel manymak, eh? Do ya mind if I take it for mine own share?"

[sblock="OOC"]I know it's worth a lot more, but would anybody mind if Yimayngurr took the healing potion instead of a share of the coins? He could sure use it with his low HP.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases