Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)

Fragsie

Explorer
Jade pokes the staff a few times with her paw. "Can anyone use this? I'll use it if no one else wants it but I'd rather wait for a staff more suited for me."
I know how to use a staff, but as an illusionist I prefer to work with an orb. I think you should take it.

"I thank you all for your generosity, I believe I will make good use of it." Psais says in his whispered tones as he hefts the staff, feeling its weight. He secures the one he had entered the catacombs with upon his back and then gives a small bow to the assembled adventurers.

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=OOC]LOL Jade is like my character Ts'iri. If I have a healing potion, I'd never use it. Plus, Jade can't use it in animal form. So go for it. :)[/sblock]

On Puget Sound

First Post
Psais, when you are through with that book, may I look through it as well? I won't be animating any corpses, but perhaps this madman has more....normal rituals I might learn.

Grigo will also try to determine whether the necromancer might have included any command, safety or de-animating words in his rituals ... though that is not the sort of thing madmen think of. Or any scribbled diary notes in the margins, etc.

Arcana 20, Religion 12

This poor fellow's mind wandered off some time ago, from the looks of this.

Fragsie

Explorer
Psais

"Most certainly learned gnome, perhaps I can help you decipher his arcane notes?"

Arcana Assist: 1d20+7=21

[sblock=OOC]If you say that your religion check is an assist for my previous one, we may learn more :)[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Reading through the prayer book you find no call off or deactivation words, and find no rituals. However you do find reference to a ritual to be preformed in a sacred place but no details as to the result of the ritual.

Flipping through the book you notice it is written in at least 3 hands, and most of the book is filled with lamentations to the demon lord and pleas to be granted with free will after Zal'Ekthees turns the entire world to undeath.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases