Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)

On Puget Sound

First Post
Well, you bunched them up right proper, but you are in the blast area too, so that won't work. I'll go get the ugly wizard while you sort that mess out. Grigo will keep the same action.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Well, you bunched them up right proper, but you are in the blast area too, so that won't work. I'll go get the ugly wizard while you sort that mess out.

Grigo moves along the north wall of the room until he has a clear shot at the necromancer, then casts a spell. The necromancer's own shadow suddenly rears up behind him, grows long claws and reaches for his throat. The evil human is distracted by this threat from an unexpected direction.

Psais stride resolutely forward toward the centre of the room, his staff tapping on the flagstones in a regular rhythm. Taking stock of all that is going on he decides that his fellow deva had the right idea; pinning the distant enemies down would allow his companions time to deal with the closer foes.
He briefly closes his eyes as the divine markings upon his body begin to writhe and and rise from him into the air, the rich blue wisps float across the chamber and coalesce into the form of a large raven that settles it's beady eyes upon the necromancer.

[sblock="Actions and OOC"]
Ok, guys, thanks, I'll post monsters moves as soon as Mewness posts, or in the morning if he doesn't soon.

18: OWW 31/31
17: Zombie Soldier 1 ; dead
17: Zombie Soldier 2 ; Yimayngurr's Quarry
13: Yimayngurr 17/22
07: Necromancer ; 19 damage. -2 attack till r2i1
07: Zombie Rotter 1
07: Zombie Rotter 2
07: Zombie Rotter 3 ; marked by Eithal
07: Zombie Rotter 4 ; marked by Eithal
02: Jade 32/32
02: Eithal 26/35+4
2*: Grigo 28/28 <=== Your up
01: Psais 26/26

[sblock="Stats"]
Necro AC 18; Fortitude 15, Reflex 16, Will 17
Soldier AC 18; Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 13
Rotter AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 9, Will 10
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Attachments

• s-1-1e.jpg
    s-1-1e.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock="Grasping Winds"]I think I see where the confusion came from now that I read the power. It only damages 1 target but pulls all enemies within 3 squares.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock="ACtions and OOC"]H.M. The compendium says that Grasping Winds targets 1 creature, not all in burst...

None of the judges I have on IM are online right now so for now I'm going with the compendium... Zombie Soldier is dead, Rotters untouched.[/sblock]
[sblock=DoM]Quite right. I've retconned my actions to reflect a legal move. Sorry :blush:[/sblock]
[sblock=OCC]LOL The only way I can hit both of them with you in the middle is to hit you for 12 damage too. I'll stick with just killing the soldier. ;)[/sblock]
[sblock=elecgraystone]I say go for it. Take out the soldier and one more rotter. Especially since all three are still alive. I've got 4 temp HP, a second wind, and enough HP to absorb the rest. In fact, if you draw and OA from the Rotter you don't target, and I'll use my Warden's fury on it. It's either that or I take the damage from the two rotters :erm:.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Am I up? The big initiative arrow is still pointing to someone else.

Edit: OK, there do seem to be actions posted for everyone. Very confusin' though.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
One-Who-Waits appears to observe the combat passively as the shimmering blue serpent moves between a zombie and its master in a flash, striking once again. This time, it passes insubstantially through its target, and the spirit appears to grow slightly dimmer and hazier.

[sblock=actions]Minor: dismiss Knotty Virtue.

Free: call Knotty Virtue to H18.

Standard: Stalker's Strike against necromancer. attack vs. fort; damage (1d20+6=12, 1d10+5=8) is a miss.

Move > minor: dismiss Knotty Virtue.

Free: call Knotty Virtue to H17 (where it was before).

Interrupt: as before, OWW will use Bonds of the Clan if he can stop a friend from dropping without dropping himself.[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]One-Who-Waits Male Deva Shaman 2
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 21, Senses: Normal
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:15, Will:16
(+1 to defenses against attacks by bloodied enemies)
Resist Necrotic 6, Radiant 6
HP:31/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit's Fangs
Stalker's Strike
Claws of the Eagle

Healing Spirit
Healing Spirit
Speak with Spirits
Twin Panthers
Bonds of the Clan
Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes
Second Wind

Spirit of the Healing Flood

Conditions:

Full sheet: One-Who-Waits[/sblock]

[sblock=Spirit Effects (IMPORTANT TO DM AND PCS)]
A reminder of the effects that the spirit (Knotty Virtue) has on combat. The first three are important to players.
  • Any ally of One-Who-Waits who starts their turn adjacent to Knotty Virtue can shift 1 square as a free action, as the first action during their turn.
  • Any ally of One-Who-Waits who is adjacent to Knotty Virtue gains a +4 bonus to their damage rolls against bloodied enemies.
  • Knotty Virtue occupies 1 square. Allies can move through its space but enemies cannot.
  • Any enemy that leaves a square adjacent to Knotty Virtue without shifting is subject to an opportunity attack (the Spirit's Fangs power).
  • Knotty Virtue has the same defense values as One-Who-Waits and can be targeted by attacks.
  • If a single attack deals 11 or more damage to Knotty Virtue, the spirit disappears and One-Who-Waits takes 6 damage. Otherwise Knotty Virtue is unaffected by attacks.
  • When One-Who-Waits takes a move action, he can move Knotty Virtue up to 6 squares as well.
  • Knotty Virtue is unaffected by terrain and environmental phenomena.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases