Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Robichaud

Explorer
Maybe it's the outfit and his polite demeanor, or maybe it's just the pointy ears, but Quozen gets a more respectful greeting from Jamilee than most. She folds her hands together and bows fractionally - wouldn't do to dislodge the bird, apparently. "Jamilee, Valhaeris. Welcome."

Still sounds like she starts the day off scrubbing her throat with sand, though.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen smiles demurely toward Jamilee, and bows deeply with a single fluid motion. His ponytail, waist-long, and tied with a mustard-yellow ribbon, seems to leap over his head. A bone weight at the end of the ponytail strikes the floor in front of Quozen with an aubile >tak< before flying back to its normal place behind him.

"My pleasure to meet you, Valhaeris. How has Orussus been, this past year?"

Robichaud

Explorer
A few extra creases form in Jamilee's face as she considers. She seems to be taking what's obviously a social-lubricant question rather literally and seriously, or maybe she's bothered by something.. whatever the reason, after a while she does answer.

"Quiet. For me."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

A broad-shouldered man in greens and earth tones enters. He quietly moves to the bar to order a drink, his bright eyes assessing the crowd before he speaks, simply and in an even tone.

"I'm Eanos, a truth-seeker of sorts," he says, nodding his thanks to Joe for the beverage and moving further down the bar to drink.

jkason

First Post
And a quick exit...

No sooner has the monk begun drinking his beverage, however, when courier enters the common room.

"Sir," he says, bowing to the monk. "You wanted to know when Mr. DiSenzio was back in town?"

"Thank you," Eanos says. "You can return to the wayhouse." The courier bows and leaves as the monk downs the rest of his drink then nods goodbye to the room.

"A little business before more leisure, I guess," he says, departing.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

Emerging from the guest rooms looking abnormally clean and well groomed, Rasereit joins the others at the bar. "Me name's Rasereit, last o' the Vundinn clan, Dethroner o' Deities, Slayer o' Dragons, an' Annihalator o' Animated Atrocities an' Anarchic Artifacts! A mug o' me usual, mate." He takes a seat at the bar and is quickly delivered a steaming mug of Dragonsbreath. With a wink at Jonah's dog, Rasereit quaffs the whole thing and motions for another, belching noisily and wincing.

Looking around, waiting for his second drink, he asks the room, "Wha's new?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Blue watches the dwarf with interest and after the warrior finishes his drink the dog's large tongue licks his lips. Then he resumes to pant and watch.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

After a short while, Eanos returns, having concluded whatever business in Orussus temporarily took him from the common room. He orders another drink and turns to the room.

"Just did this, but rules are rules: I'm Eanos, late of an underground quest and ... Razh?"

The monk smiles as he recognizes the dwarf.

"Seems the day to meet those who made it off that blasted volcanic island in Monemvassia. How have you been?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Eanos, mate! Been a while, indeed. Ye still runnin' letters back to Monemvassia? Ah've been layin' low a while, meself. On me way to see 'ome, Ah had a run-in wit' some orcs and wicked dark magic. Thought it might do me a bit o' good to stay wit' Joe for a bit. Ogrin's out there somewhere, keepin' outta sight as well.

Seems pretty quiet aroun' 'ere lately. Any news from your neck o' the woods?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases