Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"ha ho! trying to do better then I, eh?" His face falls as his dart is a bit away from Artur's shot.

OOC: for this game \mech I propose this, just for fun:
nat 20: bulls eye 5 points
20 +, non nat 3 points
17 - 19 2 points
11 - 16 1 point
10 or less zero points

uh oh, my taters are burning. BRB.
ok back- picture these as concentric rings on a painted board of cork.

so this game so far is :
Pendrake : 2 points
Artur: 3 points

sound good?

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"Galwynn makes it look easy," Keldarion sighs, and wanders over to Joe at the bar.

"My usual," he says, and when Joe looks blank adds, "Saltwater wine, the way the merfolk make it. Oh, just add a few spoonfuls to one of the... less good vintages." Joe shakes his head dubiously, but complies. Keldarion takes a small sip and shudders.

epicbob

Explorer
OOC: sounds good

Arthur stretches his arm and fingers before picking up another dart.

"Ok, let's see if I can do this again..."

He throws his dart...and fails at even hitting the target.

"Right...let us pretend this wasted toss wasn't from me..."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: lets hope I do better

Pedndrake does not do much better, but at least it was worth a point.
OOC: score is 3 to 3

"Your turn"

epicbob

Explorer
"Very well."

Arthur throws his last dart...and looks very satisfied when he lands near the bull's eye.

"Ho! I think this will be hard to beat even for you, good sir."

Kaleva

First Post
Kaleva, Cloistered Cleric 1

A stout redheaded dwarf enters the Red Dragon Inn. He speaks with the bartender for a moment before being directed to the stand.

He then introduces himself. "I am Kaleva, a workpiece in the hands of Chennet'. For the past 6 decades he has forged me and worked me in the smithy of my Mother Chandis, and within the halls of my clan.

The master artisan has removed me from those early furnances to quench me in the greater world, I will become a greater tool in his hands for it.

I will seek out lost knowledge and techniques. I will test my strength. I will spread the knowledge of Chennet'.

Chennet's blessing is available to all who seek good. Even if you do not make Chennet' you patron, I will still help you touch a piece of the divine.
"

Kaleva surveys the room. Gauging the reaction of the patrons, and returns to the barkeeper to order a meal and refreshments.

Trouvere

Explorer
"You're not the first follower of the forge god I've known," says a human in golden clothing standing nearby nursing an almost full glass of wine. "My acquaintance is quite the piece of work, of Chennet's hands or anywhere else."

Kaleva

First Post

"You're not the first follower of the forge god I've known," says a human in golden clothing standing nearby nursing an almost full glass of wine. "My acquaintance is quite the piece of work, of Chennet's hands or anywhere else."

The art of Chennet' is truly masterful and curious. The test of the master is often in the most delicate and intricate crafting.

Please, human, tell me your name, and if it be your pleasure tell me of your acquaintance and your experience with Chennet's power.

Kaleva

First Post

Being filled with the zeal of Chennet and somewhat overcome by emotion, Kaleva raises his voice again to address the gathered adventurers.

I am not sure that there is anything more satisfying that to conceive a work and then bring into reality. Such powers of creation allow us to touch in some measure the divine powers that first created and now sustain the world. It is a type of magic that is available to anybody willing exert a bit of imagination and strength.

Kaleva takes a breath and regains a bit of composure.

I have established a workshop in this city. Please visit it if you are looking for finely crafted items. My special invitation goes towards those who would experience the satisfaction of creation for themselves. No matter how unskilled you feel yourself to be, you can make it if you can conceive it. I am willing to lend you my aid.

Remove ads