Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Edwyd smiles, at his volunteers. "Paid! Yes, indeed. That's three, is there anybody else? Last year, they had a bit of trouble on the road. It would be good to have a beefy entourage.

Medina

Explorer
Kalli looks up from his drink that he's been drinking quietly, watching the events in the inn.

"You need muscle, you say? I suppose I can give you a hand. Must admit though, I never thought I'd be needed as a pie delivery boy."

Kaleva

First Post
Kaleva, Cloistered Cleric

Edwyd smiles, at his volunteers. "Paid! Yes, indeed. That's three, is there anybody else? Last year, they had a bit of trouble on the road. It would be good to have a beefy entourage.

Kalli looks up from his drink that he's been drinking quietly, watching the events in the inn.

"You need muscle, you say? I suppose I can give you a hand. Must admit though, I never thought I'd be needed as a pie delivery boy."

Kaleva appears disconcerted. "You had a little bit of trouble on the road? What sort of trouble?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The pie chef chuckles jovially. "Oh, nothing too serious! A couple of kids, an escaped prisoner, and the guard sent to catch him. Oh, and Rilithorne's apprentice. It made for an interesting parade, to be sure!

"Alright, four is a good number. Would you all mind retiring to a side room with me, to discuss some finer details?"
Edwyd looks at Joe, who nods. The large baker strides toward one of the inn's private rooms.

Kaleva

First Post
Kaleva, Cloistered Cleric 1

Kaleva follows the baker and the other recruited adventurers to the private room.

As he leaves, Kaleva stop briefly near Keldar. "Thank you for the conversation, I'll remember what you have said about Tarag."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Petra emerges from the private room and asks Joe about hiring a cab. The bartender, busy wiping a glass (as bartenders do), simply nods his head at a bearded man seated at the bar.

"Looking for a cab? My company's got a few roaming the city. There's often one right in the Plaza, and if not, step out onto Merchant's Ave and you're bound to find a free one in short order. Let's see..." The man gets up and walks to the windows, beer in his hand, and peers out through the light rain.

"Aye! There's one in the square now, if that's to your liking?" Indeed, across the square, on the other side of the dragon statue, a horse-drawn covered cab is parked, the horse stamping restlessly beneath a storefront awning, its driver huddled under the roof, smoking a pipe in the drizzle.

"We charge the standard rate. I'll run and get him for you, so you don't have to wet your pretty hair, how's that?" he offers with a grin.

Remove ads