Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A young human with torn and cut clothing, dirty from travel with some very shiny chain mail shirt underneath. His face is smeared with black coal dust and smoke, though a brght smile is still seen through it all. . . . . then he sees . . . .

"Eanos! goedendag! lookinzee . . . . Reisereit! long time no see, Mein Herr!! Look vaht I goht!" he then opens his bedraggled cloak and shows his new Mitral chain shirt.

Eanos lifts his glass in appreciation at the new armor. "A great help, I'm sure," he says. Then a little more quietly: "But if Joe catches you failing to introduce yourself, you might need more than that to keep your hide intact," the monk adds with a wink.

At 6'6" and 200 lbs the 17 year old lad is usually not afraid of much, but his fair white skin turns suddenly more white at the mention of Joe and his iintroduction rule. A weak smile imprentsw on his face as he turns toward Joe who is standing with arms crossed and a bit of an impatient look on his face.

"er, uh, erm, Ahem. Pendrake, Zoon Van Uther uf das Nord lands! " he says to all present, then to the nearest waitress he says, "Ein bier bitta, frauline?"

then to Eanos, "Zhat vas close, ja?"

Trouvere

Explorer
Joe relents. Perhaps in celebration of Pendrake's obvious good fortune, as the barmaid approaches he reaches up for one of a pair of rarely used tall silver tankards hanging on nails above the bar.

Just then, something a little odd happens. Outside in the square, voices are raised in surprise. Then, the tankards begin knocking against one another with a clear clinking sound. At several tables, drinks slop around in their mugs ever so slightly. Moments later, there's a brief gust of wind that shakes the tavern door in its frame.[sblock=OOG]This is a hook for a very short adventure for 4 or 5 PCs, either 5th-8th level or 2nd to 5th, depending who's interested and who gets in first. I don't have a preference.

If you're a prepared caster, please declare your prepared spells asap. Even though you might have been 'off duty' in the tavern for many days, feel free to be loaded for bear today.

If your PC is not in the tavern right now, he or she can appear outside in the adventure thread, as soon as I post it.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Joe relents. Perhaps in celebration of Pendrake's obvious good fortune, as the barmaid approaches he reaches up for one of a pair of rarely used tall silver tankards hanging on nails above the bar.

Just then, something a little odd happens. Outside in the square, voices are raised in surprise. Then, the tankards begin knocking against one another with a clear clinking sound. At several tables, drinks slop around in their mugs ever so slightly. Moments later, there's a brief gust of wind that shakes the tavern door in its frame.[sblock=OOG]This is a hook for a very short adventure for 4 or 5 PCs, either 5th-8th level or 2nd to 5th, depending who's interested and who gets in first. I don't have a preference.

If you're a prepared caster, please declare your prepared spells asap. Even though you might have been 'off duty' in the tavern for many days, feel free to be loaded for bear today.

If your PC is not in the tavern right now, he or she can appear outside in the adventure thread, as soon as I post it.[/sblock]

Eanos frowns at the disturbance, raising an eyebrow to his previous adventuring companions.

"Perhaps we should see what that's about?"

[sblock=OOC]Eanos is level 7. Just posting to signal interest, though he can easily choose to leave the checking to others if more lower-level PCs decide to respond.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake looks from Eanos to Risereit, "Ach! I'll miss my ale today it seems. Come. we go."
He gets up loosing ilk's bane in its sheath. He stands and starts heading toward the door with eanos.

OOC: Pendrake is needing mor adventure, so I am interested!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen's ears rotate and prickle at the commotion, and he rises to face the door in a practiced, coiled stance.

[sblock=ooc]
Quozen is a level 3 Elf Monk.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human, male

Blue stands on all fours alert, his head cocked to the side.

"Maybe they didn't save the world after all." Jonah says grabing the table with both hands to elevate the shaking. A low grrr.. comes from Blue.

[sblock=OOC] Lvl One :( and I think I am the only lvl one, WD and Errandir's characfters should return maybe someone has something low lvl or an encounter they want to get off their chest? [/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus grabs the mugs on his table, which have been threatening to spill their contents in Periwinkle's lap. Raising an eyebrow in response to the epidemic of dancing tankards, he says, "Shall we find out what's causing that? At the very least, it'll keep us from wearing our beer."

Trouvere

Explorer
"Just a gust of wind! Does it pay to stay jittery 'round these parts?" Cay Riggle asks. "I've always thought jittery sorts just wear 'emselves out sooner. Except when it saves their lives."[sblock=OOC]7,5,3,2,(1). Not really a viable party, I'm afraid. orsal mentioned creating a new 2nd level PC. Is Periwinkle unavailable?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases