Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

A long-haired man walks through the door. He sets his falcon-decorated shield down and says, "Charlarn of Phyrah has returned. I've been on a long journey protecting the wilderness. What news?"

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"Suppose it mustn't be too much commotion," Eanos says as the new man enters. "Folk are still coming to the inn. Well met, Charlarn. I'm Eanos. No news, just loud noises from what I can tell," he says with a grin.

((OOC: There's an adventure hook waiting, but the inn seems to not have the proper numbers of the levels: 4 folks of 2-5, or 4 of 5-8.))

Steve Jung

Explorer
"Suppose it mustn't be too much commotion," Eanos says as the new man enters. "Folk are still coming to the inn. Well met, Charlarn. I'm Eanos. No news, just loud noises from what I can tell," he says with a grin.
"Well met, Eanos. I thought I heard something, but I wasn't sure what it was about."

((OOC: There's an adventure hook waiting, but the inn seems to not have the proper numbers of the levels: 4 folks of 2-5, or 4 of 5-8.))
(OOC: Charlarn is 9th level, so he isn't eligible.)

Mand

First Post

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

Jonah watches as even more heroes enter the inn. Overawed at these exotic warriors and wizards he fails to follow the rules and a passing waitress let's him know so.

Blushing embrassed he sinks in on himself and says, "Surries I's do a better next time, promise miss."

[sblock=OOC] Welcome to Enworld Mand a great place to find adventure. Looks like Trovere might just get his enflux of low level charaters. ;) [/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
"Seems to me, there's need for good blades in too many places," drawls Cay Riggle, "and seems to me that anyone outside who wasn't hurrying to get Red Dragon beer might've paid more attention. Though I still say it was just the wind."[sblock=OOC]Looks like we have a viable lower end party in Pendrake, Quozen, Peladus, Ngikhnit (ECL 2 half-giant Brb 1!).[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases