Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

Boddynock

First Post
Peladus straightens from the quiet conversation he was having with Periwinkle and says, "No? All right then. I'll be back as soon as I can. Now be good!"

He smiles cheekily and bows low to kiss her hand, then strides outside, straightening his cloak as he does, and flicking dust from his sleeve.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

He's in trouble, Jonah thinks to himself as he notices the barmaid frowning at the newcomer.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=OOG]I'd like to run a short vignette. Can I get a quick roll call of who is ready to play? If you could state your character's name, class, and level, that would be great.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

Wondering at how the reader can get away with bending the rules Jonah scratches Blue behind his ears.

"Sume o' dees people just'n be lucky I's guess." he says to the big dog.

[sblock=OOC] Druid lvl 1 (but he doesn't know that). And his big dog ready to play. [/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
The door opens again and a slight, elven figure enters, blinking in the sudden dimness. He carries a soot-stained leather apron and his face is smudged, but he steps lightly and nods a greeting to the bartender as he walks in.

"Evening, all. Name's Reis Moinnael, blacksmith and sometime swordsman." He takes a seat, and scans the room for familiar faces.

[sblock=ooc]Reis Moinnael, level 2 Ranger.

I'd be interested in a short adventure. I also just got here, though, so maybe I'll sit back and see who else wants to join first.[/sblock]

Christopher Greeneyes, Katara Sorcerer 1

A well-traveled katara enters the inn. Despite his short stature, the graceful deliberate movements of his race, and his striking dark eyes cause him to stand out.

Just inside the threshold he looks around. Quickly his face splits into a large almost feral, but gleeful grin. His eyes seem to linger on the different species present. After only a few seconds, he makes his way to the platform to announce himself.

My name is Christopher Greeneyes, a traveler with no destination. I wish to see the world and its wonders. I have some small arcane talents which serve me well and I am willing to use on the behalf of any traveling companions who wish to seek adventure together.

I also seek word of Lira Greeneyes, a bard who passed through this city.

[sblock=OOC]Christopher Greeneyes is not approved yet, but it looks like he may be soon. He is a first level Katara sorcerer. I would be interested in having him involved in an adventure as soon as he is approved.[/sblock]

Robichaud

Explorer
"Evening, all. Name's Reis Moinnael, blacksmith and sometime swordsman." He takes a seat, and scans the room for familiar faces.
Jamilee's scarred face is probably unfamiliar, but she produces something approaching a grin at the newcomer, and raises her cup. "So am I, mostly," she rasps. "Welcome."

I also seek word of Lira Greeneyes, a bard who passed through this city.
The name, or for that matter Christopher's introduction, doesn't draw any real kind of reaction from the elf. She simply sips from her cup. Must've used up all the sociability she could muster on that greeting for Errandir just now.

[sblock=OOG]Sure, I'm interested. Jamilee, wiz1 /ftr 1.[/sblock]

Errandir

First Post
Jamilee's scarred face is probably unfamiliar, but she produces something approaching a grin at the newcomer, and raises her cup. "So am I, mostly," she rasps. "Welcome."

Reis looks up, somewhat taken aback by the greeting. For a moment he seems to appraise Jamilee - the scarred face, the raven, the tangled hair - and then, suddenly, his face opens into a rueful smile. "Well, I've not had much luck to speak of at it," he says, using the back of one hand to wipe soot off his forehead. "But thank you." He pauses. "Mind telling me your name?"

Remove ads