Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

His face full of wonder Jonah reaches out tentaively to take the offered treasure.

"I's... I's never seens magic dun 'afore," Jonah says in awe. He looks at the figurine his eyes widening at the detail. "I thank ye," he says reaching into his pouch. "Ow, much fur dis?" he asks pulling out a few coins.

Someone

Adventurer
Nodis replies with a life sized, very detailed wooden sculture of Blue*, depicted noble but aggresive.

"It's been some time I don't care about what happened around here. I remember about a couple years ago a big ruckus about some wizard that wanted everyone to go and find some crystals, lest everyone die horribly. I didn't believe a word of what that guy was talking about, but does anyone remember what came of that?"

*Craft: Sculpture result 23, taking 10.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"It's been some time I don't care about what happened around here. I remember about a couple years ago a big ruckus about some wizard that wanted everyone to go and find some crystals, lest everyone die horribly. I didn't believe a word of what that guy was talking about, but does anyone remember what came of that?"

Eanos frowns at the inquiry, shaking his head. "I must have been traveling when that happened," he offers.

((OOC: If you're talking about the 'mega-adventure,' then Eanos was stuck off in another adventure when that got going, and since I think all the threads of it died unresolved, I don't think he's heard any PC's talk of it when he was between jobs.))

Someone

Adventurer
((OOC: If you're talking about the 'mega-adventure,' then Eanos was stuck off in another adventure when that got going, and since I think all the threads of it died unresolved, I don't think he's heard any PC's talk of it when he was between jobs.))

ooc: the same. I left the forums just after it started, and was curious as how it ended.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos chuckles as Jonah receives yet another gift.

"If it leads to so much gifting, perhaps I should look into getting a dog."

ooc: the same. I left the forums just after it started, and was curious as how it ended.

((OOC: I believe the architect of it left LEW, or severely pulled back, and the various threads withered. I seem to recall some talk of what the ramifications would be of leaving the mega-plot unresolved, and ultimately I believe folks decided it didn't break anything to do so, and that was about it))

Someone

Adventurer
Eanos chuckles as Jonah receives yet another gift.

"If it leads to so much gifting, perhaps I should look into getting a dog."

"Bah, it'll dissapear in a few hours." says Nodis.

"The same could happen to the chair you're sitting on, by the way."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"Bah, it'll dissapear in a few hours." says Nodis.

"The same could happen to the chair you're sitting on, by the way."

Eanos raises an eyebrow. "True enough. Thankfully, Joe seems to have quite a few chairs." he says with a hint of a grin.

Someone

Adventurer
Eanos raises an eyebrow. "True enough. Thankfully, Joe seems to have quite a few chairs." he says with a hint of a grin.

"And they are really, really funny to duplicate and dismiss them when someone sits on."

"I once sneaked into a temple and substituted the priest's linen robes for ones I manifested. I dismissed them when he was preaching. For the look on his face, he sure though he was having a nightmare."

Robichaud

Explorer
]"It's been some time I don't care about what happened around here. I remember about a couple years ago a big ruckus about some wizard that wanted everyone to go and find some crystals, lest everyone die horribly. I didn't believe a word of what that guy was talking about, but does anyone remember what came of that?"
Jamilee looks left, then right, then back to Nodis, shrugging and coughing out a few words. "Apparently they scheeded, hnh. Maybe they died in the attempt?"

Someone said:
"And they are really, really funny to duplicate and dismiss them when someone sits on."
"You can't tell, but hrnis is my laughing 'ace," says Jamilee, deadpan. And indeed, it's just the usual scar-snarl.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

Takin aback by all the attention Jonah can just stare dumb founded at the magical works being performed.

[sblock=OOC]nobody liked my ideal of a new darker LEW, created because the draoc-lich is lose and rampaging. But it is still out there and as soon as we get some LEW character at 20th lvl I think I have an ideal for an adventure. ;) [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases