Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So as far as a party so far I see:

Vanitri 10th (Rogue 2, Ranger 3, Horizon Walker 5)- Bront
Rinaldo di Senzio 11th (Rogue6/Trader5) with cohort (Cleric 9)- Velmont
Razh 8th (fighter 8)- Rae Ardgaoth
Charlarn 9th (cleric 7/ranger 2)- Steve Jung

Equals party lvl - 9 (I sent the adventure in at lvl 10 opps)

anyone else???

On another note I tried a recuriment drive but it seems they want to discuss a change you can find that thread here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/271165-lew-pathfinder-rules.html

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Even if most read it and think 'Hell, no!', they are at least thinking about LEW again.

And what makes LEW great is it's background, not the system.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I just discovered the LEW wiki. It's awesome, by the way (but I think it needs to be more prominently displayed somewhere. Maybe it is and I just missed it.). It's a great resource for history, geography, and all that other stuff that players and DMs need to know.

Also, are Kanata (sp?) available as a player race?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The race's name is Katara, a feline humanoid race, and I know of one in Sinister spire (ranger) played by Selk Silverhand. So yes, those are allowed.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
HELP HELP AND HELP!!!

I have put Team Cleric in a pickle, one cleric down, one warrior at 1 hp, and in their attempt to bottleneck the enemy they in turn are now close to surounded. :erm: (I am totally a bad DM wish their was a way to playtest my adventure first.)

The help I need is for Reis to get approved for lvl 2 where by when that happens I will use the old "you can feel the blood pounding in your veins, the closeness of death makes you fight on that much stronger, and you hardly notice the skeletons as they scratch and claw at you" or something just as cheesey. But I will be giving him his hp for lvl 2 and a little help in the BAB which I took away with a "doom like" effect from the PC's surrounding.

Trouvere has already given' him one approval just need the second.

Thanks in advance,

HM

Theroc

First Post
HELP HELP AND HELP!!!

I have put Team Cleric in a pickle, one cleric down, one warrior at 1 hp, and in their attempt to bottleneck the enemy they in turn are now close to surounded. :erm: (I am totally a bad DM wish their was a way to playtest my adventure first.)

The help I need is for Reis to get approved for lvl 2 where by when that happens I will use the old "you can feel the blood pounding in your veins, the closeness of death makes you fight on that much stronger, and you hardly notice the skeletons as they scratch and claw at you" or something just as cheesey. But I will be giving him his hp for lvl 2 and a little help in the BAB which I took away with a "doom like" effect from the PC's surrounding.

Trouvere has already given' him one approval just need the second.

Thanks in advance,

HM

Yeah, I don't think Viktor can fight off that many skellies until Midias can turn them... I mean, he doesn't have Whirlwind attack or anything, lol.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases