Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
pendrake will be ready pretty soon here. let me see what IVV and I need to do to finalzie our business....

Pendrake has his shirt now! (Sorry it took me so long to finish the business).

In other news, Thargon has his shop paid off. He's thinking he should make his own mithral chain shirt now...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And DONE. :D Malice of the Medusa (pt1) is finished. Now all I need is for a judge to help approve XP and treasure for my players. Give them their time XP (note: I have the days counted up in my tracking thread.)

So whom ever would like to help please go here I have kept good records I believe and it shouldn't take anyone long to look up the rewards.

HM

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Given the low level of activity, it may be important to make sure that there is an adventure suitable for characters of levels 1-9 at the same time. Otherwise, we might not get ANY critical mass.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok Jonah has been sitting in the RDI for almost a year and not an adventure for him to go on has come by. Actually I think only two adventures have started these past 12 mo. and the third and most recent hasn't but still could.

Was wondering if a poroposal for gaining XP while waiting has already been... proposed?

I mean it really bites it may be another year before he gets into an adventure and can gain any XP.

HM

Trouvere

Explorer
Actually I think only two adventures have started these past 12 mo. and the third and most recent hasn't but still could.
I know, I know. Getting there. With Ngikhnit who's ECL 2 there are now enough PCs to form a lower level party, so I'll finally start it.
Was wondering if a poroposal for gaining XP while waiting has already been... proposed?
There's the job system (scroll down in this post); even if you're not qualified for one of the better jobs, general labouring earns 1.5 gp and 5 XP per real time week.

You're also owed something like 8 DM credits for 'Malice of the Medusa' - you could convert each credit into 50 XP, 50 gp or 25 CP for Jonah, as you like.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm 400 is almost 50% so that is good maybe I should start part 2 LOL. :cool:

How do you get the DM creds and who do you tell that you are spending them? And how does one go about finding work just say Jonah is out working?? And then when a low level game comes about run back to the RDI?

HM

I recently submitted a new character and I look forward for the opportunity for him to join an adventure.

I'd like to give back as well. I am considering DMing an adventure. What characters are waiting for an adventure, and what levels are they at. I am just trying to get a handle on what level of adventure I could prepare.

orsal

LEW Judge
I'd like to give back as well. I am considering DMing an adventure. What characters are waiting for an adventure, and what levels are they at. I am just trying to get a handle on what level of adventure I could prepare.

Welcome to LEW!

An adventure to run would be quite welcome, I think.

I've got a 6th level bard, Sir Nurlan of Monemvassia -- not currently in Orussus, but I'll bring him in as needed.

I've also got a 1st level druid who I gave up on years ago, but haven't officially retired. In some circumstances I could consider reactivating him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases