Paranormal Protection Agency - Night Shift - Page 3





+ Log in or register to post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787

    ° Ignore OnlytheStrong
    Posh gathers up the letter, sits it on the table and returns to checking out his injured arm. "Maybe stronger bones..." he muttered to himself. "Hmm... yes that could be done... an alteration of an armor spell... yes, yes that could work!" Posh suddenly looks very excited as his chubby face reddens.

 

  • #22
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,394

    ° Ignore GlassEye

    Korva

    Korva nods and quickly stuffs knitting needles and the supposed sweater into a side pocket of the pack lying on the floor at her feet. "Certainly, Helena." She scoops up the pack, slings it onto her back and grabs the quarterstaff she had propped in the corner next to her chair. As she darts for the door she realizes that she is excited that something is about to happen.

    Once in the hall and clear of the others Korva quietly says, "Pyoter? Stay close but try to stay out of sight. I'm not sure what's going on."

    She heads upstairs to the rooms she thinks belong to Nirenz and Randall and raps on them with the end of her quarterstaff. "Two touts in," she calls through the door. "Looks like we've a bit of work. Snap, snap!" She raps on the door again before heading back downstairs at a near run in order not to miss anything.

  • #23
    Na Bith Mo Riocht Tß! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,202

    ° Ignore Mowgli
    Airard's green eyes narrow in thought as he watches the dwarf zip up the stairs. He quickly considers all the possible combinations of manpower, and the best combinations for two groups. As Korva returns to the room, he speaks up:

    "I'd suggest the lady Helena, Posh, Shard and Randell for one group; Korva, Velastri, Remedy and myself for the other."

    He looks thoughtful, then adds, "Of course, this recommendation might change once we get the contents of the messages."
    Last edited by Mowgli; Wednesday, 6th January, 2010 at 01:20 AM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #24
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,482
    I Defended The Walls!

    ° Ignore Shayuri
    Shard gives Helena the sour, sullen look of one who's thunder has been stolen and locked up in a cupboard out of reach for the betterment of all mankind, but she goes up to Ally and holds out an expectant hand, with her other hand planted on her hip.

    "Your deportment is fine," the sorceress confides in Ally. "And I'm pretty sure she's bluffing about the decorum."

  • #25
    Registered User
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Dragonwriter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Southern California, US
    Posts
    2,465

    ° Ignore Dragonwriter
    Velastri sighs. The clumsy gnome was obviously too lost in thought to pay attention to his actual employment. The half-elf stood and picked the letter off of the table, quickly reading it. He listens carefully to the other goings-on in the room as he reads. Such a skill was invaluable to a hunter, given how many things one should pay attention to when on a hunt...

    Merrix clicks his beak a few times, seemingly impatient, picking up on his master's emotion.

  • #26
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    BOB101's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Gillette Wy
    Posts
    30

    ° Ignore BOB101
    What, We have to work already!!!
    I couldn't rest with all the belly aching I heard out here. All Ive heard for the last three days is oh... I bored. Any soldier worth his steel knows that bordom is better than a blade in the belly any day.
    I say let the little crum snatchers fight for a while. We stave off the battle, while they learn a little of the rough and tumble.

  • #27
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787

    ° Ignore OnlytheStrong
    Posh got up, reverted back to his gnomish form, and quickly exited the room. He was gone a mere moment, and returned with a hawk that was nearly as big as him. "And so, I believe I could create the spell. What do you think Rascal?"

    The hawk was more to Posh than a mere pet, it was as dear as any friend he had ever had. The hawk let out a few squawks, and some strange pur-like sound. Posh's faced went flush instantly and he shook his body hard, trying to get the bird off his back. "Well why are you even around me then! I can too make that spell. Just because of a few mistakes doesn't mean... Bah! What do you know you bird brain!" The familiar flapped his wings hard, and pulled Posh onto his tip toes. "I'll turn you into a frog!"

    Posh transformed back into a human male, reclaimed his seat,
    Spoken in Sylvan
    "One of these days Rascal, you're going to see that I can do some magic.


    Posh looked around at the suddenly too serious group. He quietly whispers some words that are too quiet to hear, and suddenly the room is filled with the sound of a large cats roar. The sound seems to originate from the doorway, but Posh's muffled giggles say otherwise.



    ooc
    Um...... Will save if ya'll want to make one for ghost sound. I personally (and Posh too), don't care if you want to RP that you believe it or not lol. He's just making a scene. Save would be.... 16 for anyone that wants to make it.
    Last edited by OnlytheStrong; Wednesday, 6th January, 2010 at 07:05 AM.

  • #28
    'Good to see you ready for action Randall' said Helena as she re-entered the room. 'You haven't, by any chance, seen Remedy lately have you? He doesn't seem to be in his room'.

    Returning to the table, she listened as the halfling outlined his thoughts on group disposition.

    'Seems like a good mix of people in each' she concurred. 'Does everyone agree with Airard's idea?'

    Moving beside Shard, Helena quickly scanned the message that Ally had brought. Turning to the sorceress she enquired earnestly:

    'What do you think? Is this something you are happy our team can handle?'

    Leaning in closer, she added quietly:

    'Although it might be 3 of us. And Poshment. He seems to be a little, shall we say, easily distracted...'

  • #29
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,482
    I Defended The Walls!

    ° Ignore Shayuri
    "I don't know yet," Shard replies to Helena tersely. "It's still folded."

    She makes a show of unfolding the tout's missive.

    "Now let's see..."

    (OOC - Hee, sorry, but without input from the GM I can't really respond to questions about what's on the note. )

  • #30
    Cowled Justice of LPF COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    GlassEye's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    6,394

    ° Ignore GlassEye
    Korva jumps at the roar that comes directly behind her but archs an eyebrow at Posh with a disapproving glare. "Poshment! This is business. Please."

    She turns her attention back to Shard and snorts at the woman's dramatic opening of the tout's message. There was a word in Dwarven for a tool that thought itself more important than the craftsman. She thinks a moment before the closest equivalent in Common comes to her: diva. She chuckles which doesn't sound much different from her previous snort.

    "Don't keep us in suspense, now..."

    roll
    Save for ghost sound: 1d20+9=20

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [PATHFINDER] Paranormal Protection Agency (OOC)
      By MithralĚDragon in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 127
      Last Post: Friday, 19th March, 2010, 03:37 AM
    2. Paranormal Activity
      By RigaMortus2 in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: Thursday, 29th October, 2009, 11:48 PM
    3. Paranormal?
      By vanriku in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Monday, 24th November, 2008, 07:25 AM
    4. National Night Shift Workers Day
      By Ao the Overkitty in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Wednesday, 11th May, 2005, 08:45 PM
    5. Protection from Paralysis/Protection from Charm spells: What level?
      By Forrester in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Thursday, 29th August, 2002, 02:17 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •