Paranormal Protection Agency - Night Shift

BOB101

First Post
Randell shakes his head. Poshe's response to Velastri will effect the solidity of the team, and its effectiveness in battle. When called upon, will there be any animosity? Are my new compatriate's professionals, or premadonnas. Will a team member come to my aid when needed most, or leave me to fend for myself because of some percieved greivence?

Time will tell. Hopefully we all live long enough to find out.

For now, we might as well get this show going.

With a wink to Velastri and Shard, he says to Korva,
Maybe we should move out. Im thinkin Shard might ware a hole in the floor if we delay any longer.
He gives Shard a wide toothed grin and a strong pat on the back as he walks out to the door.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Indeed, Randell." She follows after the other dwarf into the courtyard and waits a moment for the others to catch up before (hopefully) following the tout to the Aerie.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
"Mind your tongue, master gnome. I've lived among rougher company, so I'll bear listening to such words. But keep in mind that I'm likely not the only one that speaks the language of the hell-spawn in this city..."

"I probably should use a different tongue... I wouldn't want an answer from another plane would I? Yes, thank you for the advice." Posh offered Velastri a wink.

[sblock=In Celestial to Velastri (or whoever speaks it)]

"I shall try to refrain from the speech of the more violent planes. I do hate saying anything halfway ugly in such a beautiful tongue as this though."[/sblock]

Dragonwriter

First Post
Velastri frowns, but hides a chuckle. The gnome was a troublemaker, that was for sure, but he did have quite the sense of humor. "You might try Undercommon. I've found it to be an excellent language for curses, and sufficiently uncommon, even among scholars, so you can keep your oaths mostly to yourself. And if you don't know it, I can take some time to teach you on our nights of waiting between jobs. Assuming no one objects that can understand that language."

The half-elf continues on his way to and out the door.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Posh smiles widely and offers a slight bow (he's a gnome, how low could his bow be?). "Well if we must go we should hurry. I don't want to miss dinner."

Mithral·Dragon

First Post
As was customary for the end of the day, Lucious would undoubtedly arrive only to see his new employees off to their first case. His timing as impeccable as ever, the Magistratus was fortunate enough to catch one and all of his Investigators before the two Touts could make off with anyone. He questioned the touts briefly, reviewed the messages and nodded in agreement to the division of assets. Holding the vellum aloft, he stated simply, "The Case of the Eerie Aerie." He smiled, then returned that paper to its former possessor. The parchment was similarly proclaimed, "The Case of the Stoned Dude." Here, his grin was broader.

He was an odd man, to say the least. Seemingly kind and gentle, he had a reputation which belied any such nature. A swift and powerful politician with people in all the right places, Lucious may have reached his venerable years but had assuredly lost niether his spark for justice nor his love of adventure. "I'll remain here for a bit, should yet more Touts appear." He offered sincerely as his Investigators parted ways and followed their Touts.

OOC: Please post only to one (1) PPA Thread at any given time:
PPA - The Case of the Stoned Dude
PPA - The Case of the Eerie Aerie

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
As the last of the echoing notes died off from the choral invatation of the greeting of the dawn for the spring equinox was drifting away, Gerard wiped the tears of rememberance of his past and re-birth to his being of now. He watched as the last of the priests and priesteses filed out of the chamber, joyful laughter amoungst them all. He exited without much interaction as the days events were running through his head.

The memory of the interview was still fresh in his memory as he walked the streets of the early dawn, his mind ever watchful of possible chances to show kindness to a person in need. His arrival was un-noticed by any save the people who were in the service of the manse, though he probably was mistakened for the same as his clothing was simple in attire on the outside, his vestaments wrapped to guard aginst the morning chill.

After several hours of meditation on the third day of his employment, Gerard heard a commotion. He was in his vestaments and in the middle of a prayer from his prayer book when he heard the voices rise and fall as a melody within a harmony. He sighed at the thought that he was in the middle of such a solum prayer, but he carefully closed and stored his prayer book, while prayeing protection over it, he and those he was to be with. Time for introductions.

Walking down the stairs, he saw the group all preparing to leave, he was in his travel clothing with his weapons and armor donned and his travel clothining donned prior to walking down.

"Greeting my lord", he says to the Magister, "What are your orders?"

The Magister points to the group going to the collage and says that is his order for today.

Gerard silently bows and follows the group...[move] to the stoned collage dude[/move]

OOC: sorry for all of the typos. I was at a public computer at a coffee shop when I origanlly typed this post and was hurried.

Last edited:

Remove ads