From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Me hopped up on coffee and stuck in an office is not good. I'm glad I'm the only one here. I think I'd drive someone else nuts.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Last night I went for a few drinks with work colleagues and ended up singing on stage with a live band doing Robbie Williams "Let Me Entertain You".

It's called Bandaoke, and it's AWESOME.

What was even better was that afterwards, someone came up to me who I didn't know and told me it was great and that she wanted my help to go up and sing another song with her. Unfortunately we couldn't find a song on the list that we both knew and the spaces had all gone, but it was a hel of an ego boost. :)

Last night I went for a few drinks with work colleagues and ended up singing on stage with a live band doing Robbie Williams "Let Me Entertain You".

It's called Bandaoke, and it's AWESOME.

What was even better was that afterwards, someone came up to me who I didn't know and told me it was great and that she wanted my help to go up and sing another song with her. Unfortunately we couldn't find a song on the list that we both knew and the spaces had all gone, but it was a hel of an ego boost. :)

Bandaoke: Live band that you sing with in case some folks don't know.

Sounds good.

Me hopped up on coffee and stuck in an office is not good. I'm glad I'm the only one here. I think I'd drive someone else nuts.

I'm the opposite currently.

Depressed and the way I handle depression is food. Oven is broken so no pizza for me.

So I hit the candy isle. After eating an entire bag of sugared gummies I feel like I'm hungover.

Tired, eyes hurt, limbs are heavy, fog headed and still depressed. Oh well.

I just got an e-mail (I think by accident) by my old game group. This March marks the 10th ann of when we started playing in Arlington. As a surprise, several members have been gathering notes and the such and they presenting a "book" of the adventure group for the DM.

Its neat. Makes me wish I was involved in the group still but I was "shuffled" off to a different group when we had 17+ members in the group. And of course that group fell apart quickly.

Oh well. Story of my life.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
17+ members in the group? Holy crap. I don't think my group has ever had 17 people in the entire HISTORY of our group, let alone at one time.

yeah.... it was fustrating. I would get out of work and sit in the hallway not knowing what was up. My turn was missed often.

They broke the group up (according to original DM's wants) to a group of six and then the rest.

The group of six became five but has remained for nearly ten years now.

The group I was thrown into was "teleported" into the 1st ed homebrew of a player which he was trying to make into 3rd ed. Rough and clumsy go.

Except Jenner's World was only beginning to form in my head then, I wish I had volunteered to DM then.

Then 10 or so that were in that group quit / moved and it disolved within the year. Kinda sucked. Left me without a group until I opted to run Eberron with co-workers from Mack.

After nearly 3 years of that it collapsed from drug use / abruse and my own intolerance to the subject.

Now I want a group REALLY REALLY BADLY.

Problem- The local "game" shop charges PER PERSON 2 dollars to play there and I will not have strangers in my house that understand the value of the hobby stuff I have here.

I may break down and do a monthly game at the game and then shift it here to the house. I just don't know yet. :(

Anyway....

hangin' out at the house still.

cleaning the hobby room and putting away stuff.

Less than fun but the room is looking better each 20 minutes.

The rumors have been proven true- I do have a floor. :lol:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases