From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Neat.

I like some anime. I like Lupin III especially. There is so many different types of anime out there. Bastard was decent also. Somewhat DnD themed.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Neat.

I like some anime. I like Lupin III especially. There is so many different types of anime out there. Bastard was decent also. Somewhat DnD themed.

Slayers is a cool anime too. It is a Fantasy Comedy, well at least that is how I would describe it, it can be serious too of course. I once heard a joke that "Record of Lodoss War is what GMs want their campaigns to be like, but the players turn it into Slayers.":p

Nearly caught up writting the kid's storyhour. Then its time to start writting their next adventure. I'm sure it startle them at first.

They will recieve word that a village is in trouble. A respected member of the village has had something something stolen from her. The PCs are hired to help Mama Jura (name still under development).

Group goes there and discovers mama is really a dragon! A dragon sitting on her eggs. One has been stolen by a sneaky group of halflings from house Ghandalla (the food experts of Eberron). They want to bring back to the city to feed a queen.

PCs need to track the halflings down, retrieve the egg and return it all before it hatches or is broken or else a Huge Green Dragon mama will be very upset and blame the PCs. (evil DM laughter)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
You missed my joke. I was inferring the football team was a baseball team. aka I am trying to add to the subject but know nothing about it.

another example-

"My favorite Baseball team is the dallas Cowboys. Their goalie is so bad-ass he spent time in the penality box."

bad joke I know.

I know. I had tried to say something funny in regards to your remark, but I failed my Perform (Comedy) check. I probably need more ranks into it. Or a better Charisma score. *shrug*

Not much new here. Going to do some painting of figures now with my son. Gotta figure out a movie to watch while doing so.

Pop in either tonight or in the morning.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Had a funky weekend.

Went out for a "few beers" on Friday that ended up being "lots of beers". Got up on stage at Bandaoke and did Parklife by Blur, and the singer in the band reckoned it was one of the best versions he'd done! *glee*

Yesterday I met up with some friends and saw Chicago in the Cambridge theatre in London. Great show, even from the very back of the upper circle. After the show I decided I wasn't ready to go home, so I went over to see Hairspray - bloody awesome show.

Today was visiting a friend and having a pub lunch, followed by her showing me the pilot of Lexx, which was...OK, I guess.

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Oh lord, someone just pulled a Rev on another forum I am at. And due to my experiences with the Rev incident I pretty much knew it the whole time. As he was using some of the same tricks Rev did(creating a female alt that had an"interesting" love life.). I am not going to go into any further details, but the guy is not banned, and I will leave it at that.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases