From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Yeah, but DVDs and Blue-Ray DVDs with 3D features tends to use the red/blue type of 3D and not the polarized 3D (the "sunglasses type").

Ok.

A friend of mine said some of the 3D stuff in Avatar was crappy. Some 3d stuff against a matte painting style background.

I guess those same people who go wow over that kind of 3d, were the ones that got a kick out of "IMAX" which had been bastardized by being a huge-ass screen instead of 360 degree screen like Charlotte's Discovery Place has.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Me neither

I'm not even completely sure what it is. I was looking into it briefly last week. I have a high school freind that I have not seen in 15 years but by using Google I found he has a Facebook page. But to access it I need to be a member (make a page of my own). Uncertain on what to do.

I have no idea either. It took me FOREVER to get a Livejournal going....

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Not much has been going on with me.

I picked up one of the Slayers novels at the local comic shop today. It is the 4th book, but I am going to read it even though I have never read books 1-3. I have already seen all of the anime series, so I know who all of the characters are already.

One time I thumbed thru a Ranma novel at the bookstore. All it was was a "comic book" of one of the episodes. I'll stick with WATCHING my anime instead.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
One time I thumbed thru a Ranma novel at the bookstore. All it was was a "comic book" of one of the episodes. I'll stick with WATCHING my anime instead.

I find that kind of manga to be the most annoying since there is nothing added to the experience by reading a comic based on a tv episode that uses THE SAME DIALOG. At least the original Ranma books were different enough from the episodes based on them that it it didn't feel like you were experiencing something you already experienced,

However, if they were to do a DM of the Ring or Darths and Droid take on the series, that would a worthwhile product.

Last edited:

Remove ads