From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Oh lord, someone just pulled a Rev on another forum I am at. And due to my experiences with the Rev incident I pretty much knew it the whole time. .

Back when all of this was going on I knew someone was doing that within the Hive but didn't care. I didn't know it going beyond posting here either which is where the truely bad part came from.

I still remember "Slider" talking about a fireplace on a barge in Maine during the month of Febuary. Wouldn't happen.

oh well. There is a bit of Loki in everyone I guess.

At least I make mine obvious with the Mega, Mania, Ugh, Al and Darth Mania "Personalities".

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I still remember "Slider" talking about a fireplace on a barge in Maine during the month of Febuary. Wouldn't happen.

oh well. There is a bit of Loki in everyone I guess.

I totally didn't see that one... but I think could how that wouldn't happen.. (Ie.. frozen water and a fireplace in a barge).

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Dude... It looks like Marvel might kill off off Magneto Cyclops or Emma Frost in X-Men Second Coming (along side cable since his series ends before the crossover).... Too bad it wont last.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You guys aren't going to see me around these parts much anymore. I'm tired of people looking over my shoulder.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases