Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: ScorpiusRisk, Well now. If you do that, then I'm guessing you would have some volunteers right away. In fact, you'd probably have a few too many volunteers considering the two parties that came out of 6 Eagle down working together. :eek: Obviously, Soldier is up for it, and Kama'zer would be willing as well. Can't speak for everyone else though. And yes, leveling an adventure up does seem easier than whittling one down. Add a monster or two here and there and your done!

Velmont

First Post
"I think if you want to go on that contract and you need an extra sword, I would be willing to join you. You have proven your worth to me." replies Jarel-karn

[SBLOCK=OOC]Jarel-karn is lvl4 Swordmage, and would be willing to join even if it is buffed for a level 5 party.

In 6 Eagle down, we were 9 in the final battle, but Andrec, a level 4 Warlord left for another adventure already. So there would be up to 8 player ranging from level 4 to 6 available for an adventure now or really soon.

Right now, you have:
Jarel-karn lvl 4 Swordmage
Montroya lvl4 Invoker
Soldier lvl5 Figther
Kamazer lvl6 Warlord

You may be able to add (Level might be 1 higher, depending if they have updated there sheet):
Callen lvl4 Wizard
7 Rabbit lvl 4 Warlock
Mri'thas lvl4 Wizard
Ts'iri lvl5 Warlock[/SBLOCK]

Ozymandias79

First Post
"I don't mind some extra company in the front and all those sparks and flashes looks impressive and fun" say the huge metallic defender

[sblock=OOC]Well, I have talked with Erekose and he had planned to use his DM credit to lvl Callen up to 7th but I have read that it seems that he quite busy at the moment(see this post)[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I would suggest him to stay lvl6, because when you are too high level, it's hard to fit in an adventure. That, or you stay in the same group for a long time. In LEW, I had the highest level character, and I had enough DM credit to give him one or two more, but I choose not to do so. But it is his decision.[/SBLOCK]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: RETCON!

The God Forge is an adventure designed for a party of 5th level, with 6 PCs. The average level must be close to 5th, and higher would be preferable to lower.

It's a short adventure, where the PC's have the opportunity to gain a full two levels, though full experience is not guaranteed, but based on level of success.

There is some mystery involved, as well as a bit of godliness.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Well, that does it for me I think.

Kama'zer thinks for a long moment. "Soldier, you're right. We are heroes, not shopkeepers. I'm in. Let's see what he has to say at least." Kama'zer signals the dwarf with a raised hand. "Sir dwarf, please come sit and tell us what troubles you have that you need heroes to assist you." the Gith woman says to the newly arrived dwarf. She also signals the barmaid to come fill any drink or food order the dwarf might request, at her expense. She knows that storytelling can be thirsty work, and he looks like he could use a drink.

Erekose13

Explorer
An elderly gentleman enters the Hanged Man, his grey hair cropped short and his rune encrusted staff held low. "Greetings I am Callen. Have you seen a few gith come by? Perhaps a large warforged?" When he spots the booth that Kama'zer, Tsi'ri, Mri'thas, Soldier, and the other newcomers sitting at he makes his way around. "Good day all. I see you've all found your way here before me. Apologies for the tardiness, I couldn't show up in town without spending some time with my wife after all."

[sblock=ooc]regarding leveling, I'll take your advice and bump him up to only 6 (he wasn't too far off with the XP from Mal). I still have to update him and submit though.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"You are lucky to have family here. It is reasonable for you to spend time with them. I wish I could do such thing." replies Jarel-karn. "That dwarf is hiring, and we were about to listen to his need."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas looks unease with everyone wanting to get out to adventure that soon. Sometimes he didn't understand people around him, and would have wished to remain in the githyanki armada. He stands up.
"I have to use this gold. I'll be in the market, if you plan to go with the dwarf, wait for me." he says, almos sighing the last sentence. With a short ceremonial bow he finds his way out of the tavern.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases