Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc to LadyLaw]I think your avenger could definitely find some stuff to chew on in this adventure. :) It takes place on the Isle of Opposition, which is a lot like a crossroads.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Jynxx bursts through the tavern doors, quickly leaping behind the counter. Jynnx laughs as the bartender begins to protest, "My apologies! I had to be quick upon my entrance. I am Jynxx for those of you who do not know me."

The bard wipes the mess off his clothes, and hops back over the bar. "Did I miss anything while I was incredibly busy?"

LadyLaw

First Post
Azryah walks slowly through the door, as she did the first time. Again, when she enters, she steps to one side and spends a few moments looking around the room.

She notices Jynxx standing by the bar and approaches.

"That was a very quick exit, my friend. Is everything alright?"

Mezegis

First Post
The tavern door swings open once again and in ducks Chaku, his massive frame barely able to squeeze through the door. On his way toward the group, he notices a new job posted on the board. Redirecting his path, he swings by and reads the notice, nodding to himself. After understanding the gist of the posting, he heads toward his comrades. It appears while we were at the temple, another job has been posted. Would the two of you wish to join me in asking about this? They seem a bit more giving in their information… he states, looking quizzically at them.

LadyLaw

First Post
Azryah turns toward Chaku when he begins to speak.

"Friend Chaku, I didn't expect to see you again so soon. Is everything alright?"

She heads over to the noticeboard, since he mentioned there was a new job posted there, and reads the notice herself.

"Hmmm...the Isle of Opposition, now that does sounds like something Merkari would want me involved with. I do think it would be a good idea to check this out and see what else we can learn. It wouldn't be the first time I acted as a bodyguard, if that's what they are looking for. To the harbor then."

Azryah heads back out the door then, having not even had a chance to remove her cloak yet.

[sblock=OOC on: to the harbor]Since it doesn't look like there's a thread for that, I'll just PM you, ryryguy. :)[/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
Chaku’s mouth drops a bit and it hangs there as Azryah asks her question and then dashes away before he could even muster a response. Impatient isn’t she? He says turning toward Jynxx. I think I’ll follow her, since it was my idea after all. Feel free to join us master bard, unless you want to give us some alone time. Chaku erupts in a deep laugh, and playfully nudges the bard’s shoulder, nearly knocking him from his chair. Once he composes himself again, the goliath hoists his maul once again over his shoulder and heads back out of the tavern, being careful not to bag his head on the low doorframe.

[sblock=OOC]I'm heading to the docks too ryryguy, so I don't know if you want to start a thread up, or just CC us with any RP [/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ooops! Sorry about leaving you hanging there on the question, Mez. I didn't even really think of that. How impolite of her. Eek. Ummm....obviously you wanted to go so she thought you'd answer on the way. *looks all innocent* Yea, that's it. :p[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases