Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Yes please sit. Apoli's Light will shine upon you, giving you hope enough to speak your plight." The deva gestures to the rest of those gathered. "I'm sure all of us would like to help."

[sblock=ooc]Montroya is all leveled up to four. I'm sending the email to the judges now.[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=Other adventure needing adventurers]

Long Arm of Lauto: Obolus still needs 1-2 characters of level 1st-3rd. Would be willing to take a level 4, it just won't be as much of a challenge.

Designed to be hard difficulty for six level 1 PC's, and we currently have 4 level 1 PC's.

If interested just head over to the adventure thread linked above as if the PC has entered the Temple of Lauto: Daunton, and was given direction to the waiting room. A rude, and snotty Halfling will be with you shortly ;)
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Apoli's Light will shine upon you, giving you hope enough to speak your plight." The deva gestures to the rest of those gathered. "I'm sure all of us would like to help."

"Well excellent then!" The dwarf says, amazed at his good fortune. "I'll be glad to accept that help. Like I said, they're fierce looking creatures, so I'm sure the more help the better."

He rises from his seat.

[sblock=ooc]I'm going to go ahead and open up the thread later today. Once it's open you can jump through the portal and begin. As long as we end up with at least four of you, we'll be in business.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"If any of you fine fellows have mounts, you may want to go get em. We have a bit of a walk ahead of us." Jams says knowingly.

[sblock=ooc]Adventure Thread

Feel free to jump through the portal and into the thread when you're ready.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Good, I'll wait outside, I'm already ready to go and I need some fresh air." tells Jarel-karn before getting out of the Inn.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer nods to the dwarf and starts getting her gear ready to go, but waits for Mri'thas to return before getting ready to go through the portal.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas enters the tavern again, with his used stoic emotionless face. He looks ate everyone ready to take their leave. Slowly, he walks by, tipping his staff on the floor as he does so.
"Leaving so soon?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. He is dressed in another robe now, a black tunic with white thin runes inscribed on it, giving the wizard a dark unsettling appearence, that along with his lack of social skills gives a wonderful first impression. "You'll tell me the details as we travel I assume.*Sigh* After this one, we will take a brake." He says to Soldier, standing ready to go.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Anyone looking closely will notice a strange flicker of light near the ceiling that flashes then disappears.

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=Looking for LVL 2 Player]
We lost a player to the internet in my game Lord Byron's Economic Woes, and we are looking for a replacement. The player who has gone missing, Tessa, is a controller; so, ideally we would replace with another controller. But I will let the players decide if they would accept a player of a different role (after this latest encounter, I think they would welcome another healer).

I also realize it might be difficult to scout a level 2 player who doesn't already have a game, so while not ideal, a level 1 or 3 may also work.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases