Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Antithetist

First Post
Kasha can't help but feel a pang of disappointment at the abject failure of her feminine wiles, though she tells herself that it's probably for the best. Resigning herself to no free drinks, she settles with a petulant grimace to nursing the remainder of her ale and her new-found reputation as the girl that nice Half-Orc boys' mothers warned them about.

KenHood

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
...her new-found reputation as the girl that nice Half-Orc boys' mothers warned them about.
:lol: :lol: :lol:[/sblock]

A sour look upon his face, Tonk continues to peer suspiciously at Kasha.

Until he rips out the pig's stomach...

"Oooooh! Look! It still full of chew-up apple!"

He tears it open with his tusks, squirting the pre-digested sludge down his throat.

"Ah! Yummy! It like meat-flavor applesauce!"

Last edited:

Otakkun

Explorer
As soon as Shrakk entered the tavern, it was quite obvious that something out of the norm was happening.

Most of the patrons seemed to be focusing their attention on a small group of what seemed to be adventurers (or maybe drunks?) who were on a table.

Ignoring them for the time being, Shrakk decides to catch a table for himself and ask for some food and drinks, taking his cloak off as soon as they serve him.

Only after he's full he decides to pay attention at the other patron's antics.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Saraz walks into the common area from a dark corner.

"Could you all please keep the noise and displays of male on male mating to a minimum for just a moment, please. I am attempting to preform a sending to reach my mother so I might remove myself from this strange island."

She looks around and suddenly feels how alone she is and how threatening everyone else is.

"Actually if there is anyone here skilled in the way I could prehaps use your help."

Antithetist

First Post
Kasha snerks with laughter too. "Best you have good references, though," she adds with a grin. "I don't think he's in the mood for any more timewasters tonight, so I shouldn't try anything unless you're ready to be made an honest woman."

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Saraz looks at the others in the tavern, flustration apparent upon her face.

"I really just need someone to speak in language that I can understand. People here keep refering to people who are magics who use wizard to do strange things. And I don't know anything about that but if there is someone who has training in the Way then perhaps I can found out how I came to be in a tavern when last I knew I was in a carvan crossing the desert." she sits down in a chair clearly tired but still with a ladylike manner.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases