Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

renau1g

First Post
"Well ya ain't be gettin' closer ta home sittin' around the Hanged Man neither" Murphy replies.

[sblock=ooc]
Larinza was lvl 4 when retired, so Saraz can be level 4 (with the base xp) + the DMG recommended amount of wealth. As for her not being approved yet, well as long as John doesn't award xp before the 16th of April you should be ok[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock=OOC]
well if john is willing to give me a bit I'll get Saraz posted tonight

Considering cashing in DM credits to get Larinza leveled up enough to start Saraz at 5.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
The door open and a young and beautiful tiefling enter. She looks around, seeming a bit shy. She walk to the bar. "Hi. My name is Calisto. Is this Tavern the place where adventurers gather?" she asks. The bartender nods.

"Good!" she sounds kind of relief. "I'll take some water please. I'm thirsty." She turns around and see some people looking at her. She wave her hand for a shy hi and turn back as her glass of water arrive. She drinks half her drink without taking a breath before walking to a table and taking some time to relax.

[SBLOCK=OOC]She looks like that, but replace the feathers by horns. She is a Psion level 1, my third character, and thus, she is not yet approved and won't be before PHB3.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''What happens? No one wants to train with Ghorgor and give him gold?'' says the giant goliath with the top hat, briefly dejected that no one answered his sales pitch.

-''Ah, but I understand. You no know the true power of Ghorgor way! You no know how powerful his mind has become by building body! I will prove. I will do job, I will kill monsters, and the people they will know that Ghorgor is impossible to kill. Then everyone wants to be like Ghorgor and they come train with best body trainer in town. Me!''

[sblock=Flyers]
Here is what you can read on the flyers Ghorgor passed around earlier to promote his service as personal trainer:

Flyers said:
YOU FAT? YOU SAD? NO MORE! FOR 10 GOLD HOUR, GHORGOR RIDES YOU HARD! YOU COME BIG AND STRONG FROM GHORGOR!

Yeah, his writing skills are even more rudimentary than his speech.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
As Calisto is given a flier, she reads it. "...rides you hard..." she than stare a moment at the Goliath. "Gross..." she adds as she put down the flier on the bar.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
WHo's in the tavern? There's 4 right? 1 battlemind, 1 rogue, 1 avenger, & 1 psion I think.

It'd be good to have a leader first [/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Kasha takes a flyer and reads it with a raised eyebrow. "Thanks Ghorgor. I'll, uh, keep you in mind. In case I need to be ridden. Hard." She flashes a sweet, innocent smile.

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I guess that I never posted Dextyr leaving the Tavern...guess I should do that.
[/sblock]

Dextyr has left the tavern.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases