Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Note said:
The words are written in Allerian, in an angular, scrawled hand:

"Agents sought for to find lost workshop on uncharted island. Gold will to be paid on departure of Eastside Dock, small black ship of named Nexal at this midnight."

There is no signature.

Ghorgor curiously looks at the note.

-''A... pents, no must be pants. A pant soot... must be backward. A soot pant for to fine whoreshop. Makes no senses. Guy needs dirty pants for to see nice whores? Guy is weird.'' Ghorgor mumbles, scratching his head.

[sblock=OOC]Ghorgor can barely read. The recruiting will be long complete before he decipher the note! Everyone who has no PC on an adventure (and who can read) go ahead.[/sblock]

Otakkun

Explorer
Shrakk curiously moves closer to read the note. Interesting..., he muses as he thinks on wherver attending or not to such request.

After a minute or two of thinking about it, he decides to go and take his chances. Staying close to the note he wonders who else might be interested.

Antithetist

First Post
Kasha gets to her feet and saunters over to peer at the note. "Somebody lost a workshop? They should have been more careful. What do they expect if they put it on an uncharted island? Pretty dumb." She grins at her own joke, leaning back against the table with exaggerated nonchalance. "Sounds like easy coin to me. Who else is coming?"

Farce

First Post
The door to the tavern opens up and a tall, lean deva steps through. He carries a spiked chain across his back and wears leather armor and carries the typical adventurer's back pack.

"Greetings. I am Seros, I have studied the arcane ways for many years and now feel ready to go and test my hypothesis on the underlying mechanics of the flow of magical energies." the deva says, then sees a bunch of people huddled near a bulletin board so he goes to investigate.

After he looks it over Seros looks to the others around, "It appears I have fortuitous timing. So what do you think? Shall we see what is on the up and up? I can perhaps offer the writer some lessons in the Allarian prose." he says cheerfully.

[sblock=ooc]
This is my replacement PC for Vardaal. Just wasn't feel the big lug anymore and we need some leaders so here we go. I have no other PC on adventure. He's a level 2 artificer.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Adventure Lineup]So, looks like we have:
Shrakk, Kasha, and Seros. My roommate(Sanzuo) said he'll have RAM TIGER follow the group out so he'll be along too.

So, 2 strikers, 1 defender, 1 leader.

Are the gith siblings coming, or they joining the psychic squad?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Sanzuo

First Post
Lost in its meal, the creature didn't pay much attention to the mysterious robed man who entered the tavern. However, when the creature glanced up and saw the group of people taking in interest in something on a table, it became insanely jealous. What was it? Was it treasure? Food? Whatever it was it was valuable, that meant it belonged to it.

The creature emerges from its spot, it's claws clicking on the floor as it slinks towards the table, a ropey mass of goblin entrails trailing from its mouth. It mounts the table, dripping slobber and viscera all over the surface. It looks down, and sees only a note. How boring. Where was the treasure? it wondered. It looked up at the faces around the table. Its expression demanded an explanation.

............RAWR!?
_________/

[sblock=ooc]
Uh oh! Looks like RAM TIGER wants to come. You better let him. He looks... insistent.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
The door to the tavern opens up and a tall, lean deva steps through. He carries a spiked chain across his back and wears leather armor and carries the typical adventurer's back pack.

"Greetings. I am Seros, I have studied the arcane ways for many years and now feel ready to go and test my hypothesis on the underlying mechanics of the flow of magical energies." the deva says, then sees a bunch of people huddled near a bulletin board so he goes to investigate.

After he looks it over Seros looks to the others around, "It appears I have fortuitous timing. So what do you think? Shall we see what is on the up and up? I can perhaps offer the writer some lessons in the Allarian prose." he says cheerfully.

[sblock=OOC]Strike Force Psion, you mean. ;)[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]I already have a character in another adventure, so my Ardent will step aside for the artificer. So not much 'Psionic' :( ;)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases