Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

Ghorgor curiously looks at the note.

-''A... pents, no must be pants. A pant soot... must be backward. A soot pant for to fine whoreshop. Makes no senses. Guy needs dirty pants for to see nice whores? Guy is weird.'' Ghorgor mumbles, scratching his head.

[sblock=OOC]Ghorgor can barely read. The recruiting will be long complete before he decipher the note! Everyone who has no PC on an adventure (and who can read) go ahead.[/sblock]

"This Ghorgor, was a recruitment. But I fear we are a little bit late to participate." Nejs explains the goliath monk.

[sblock=ooc]
Hi everyone. The character isn't yet approved:
L4W:pC:Nejs Ragan (Walking Dad) - ENWiki

and the wiki is dead :( what shall I do now?
[/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Kasha watches as the feral creature approaches. One hand rests on the pommel of her sword as she eyes the beast with a mixture of horror and curiosity. Seeing that it doesn't appear hostile, she assumes a more relaxed posture, arms down and palms outward in a gesture of peace as she approaches it. Easy now. It hasn't hurt anyone. I mean, nobody in here. Yet. So it's probably fine. Yeah, totally fine. Just imagine it's a dog. A big, mean, ferocious, angry dog. Hells.

She does her best to smile pleasantly. "Hi there..." her eyes flick over the beast's collar, "uh, Tiger. Can I call you Tiger? I'm Kasha. Someone's going to pay us gold to find a stupid workshop. Wanna come, or what?"

You must be crazy, no way this thing can speak Allerian...

Doing her best to force the doubts down, Kasha keeps smiling and reaches out a hesitant hand to pat RAM TIGER's enormous head.

[sblock=OOC]I'm off to visit a friend for a couple of days, so I might not be able to post until Thursday. But Kasha is keen to come on the adventure, and to make R.T. into her doggie. :p

Hopefully she can tag along if the party leaves the tavern before I can get a post in.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Farce

First Post
[sblock=Adventure Lineup]So, looks like we have:
Shrakk, Kasha, and Seros. My roommate(Sanzuo) said he'll have RAM TIGER follow the group out so he'll be along too.

So, 2 strikers, 1 defender, 1 leader.

Are the gith siblings coming, or they joining the psychic squad?[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
I would love for them to come, but can't play two PC's in one adventure :(. Ah well, we'll wait for the next adventure, seems there's a bunch ready to go so even if they can't get in the psychic squad. Do you want me to send you my DDI summary until the wiki gets back up? [/sblock]

Lost in its meal, the creature didn't pay much attention to the mysterious robed man who entered the tavern. However, when the creature glanced up and saw the group of people taking in interest in something on a table, it became insanely jealous. What was it? Was it treasure? Food? Whatever it was it was valuable, that meant it belonged to it.

The creature emerges from its spot, it's claws clicking on the floor as it slinks towards the table, a ropey mass of goblin entrails trailing from its mouth. It mounts the table, dripping slobber and viscera all over the surface. It looks down, and sees only a note. How boring. Where was the treasure? it wondered. It looked up at the faces around the table. Its expression demanded an explanation.

............RAWR!?
_________/

[sblock=ooc]
Uh oh! Looks like RAM TIGER wants to come. You better let him. He looks... insistent.
[/sblock]

Kasha watches as the feral creature approaches. One hand rests on the pommel of her sword as she eyes the beast with a mixture of horror and curiosity. Seeing that it doesn't appear hostile, she assumes a more relaxed posture, arms down and palms outward in a gesture of peace as she approaches it. Easy now. It hasn't hurt anyone. I mean, nobody in here. Yet. So it's probably fine. Yeah, totally fine. Just imagine it's a dog. A big, mean, ferocious, angry dog. Hells.

She does her best to smile pleasantly. "Hi there..." her eyes flick over the beast's collar, "uh, Tiger. Can I call you Tiger? I'm Kasha. Someone's going to pay us gold to find a stupid workshop. Wanna come, or what?"

You must be crazy, no way this thing can speak Allerian...

Doing her best to force the doubts down, Kasha keeps smiling and reaches out a hesitant hand to pat RAM TIGER's enormous head.

[sblock=OOC]I'm off to visit a friend for a couple of days, so I might not be able to post until Thursday. But Kasha is keen to come on the adventure, and to make R.T. into her doggie. :p

Hopefully she can tag along if the party leaves the tavern before I can get a post in.[/sblock]

"Oh my! You are an incredible specimen, can you speak? I am Seros, arcane researcher. This piece of paper says we need to go and meet, no not that kind of meat, go and see someone who wants to give us treasure. Kasha, was it? It is good to meet you. Was it your mother that was an orc or your father? I find it fascinating that two seemingly incompatible species can combine their bloodlines. Only the orcs and elves have such capabilities and only with humans not each other, nor any other race. I have long studied this particular aberration in species interaction but have yet to come to any conclusion. Perhaps some time with you may avail me of some missing information that texts fail to fully capture." the deva says, even continuing far past the point of anyone having interest in his meanderings.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I'll pass too, as i have 2 other characters active at the moment, and a Controller is not essential in a team, not like a Leader.

Walking Dad, you should say SO much for Strike Force Psion. None of us, the psionics, will go on that adventure as we all have other characters in adventure. We will take the next.[/SBLOCK]

"Finding a lost workshop on an uncharted island..." she explains to Ghorgor. "That sounds like of a week being seasick, than travel into the wild for a few days, wandering and getting lost to finally fall on empty and dusty ruins. That's sounds long and boring and not much for my set of skills... and neither for both of you, I presume." she tells to the Goliath. She then adds for Nejs "We are not late, we are just waiting for something more for us."

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=The Lost Workshop]Ok, we have 4, I'll wait 1 more day to see if anyone else shows up to tag along, then I'll start up the adventure thread and we'll be off![/sblock]

RickRoll

First Post
The shifter newcomer finishes his ale, happily gulping down the cool liquid. He turns around and sees a group forming around the posting board. Hopping down from his stool, Frost moves up to the board, giving the slavering gnoll a wide berth.

"So, what's on the up and up? Anything you could use an extra hand on?" Frost asks, "Oh, name's Frost by the way." the mithril armored shifter adds.

[sblock=ooc]
level 2 shifter tempest fighter here if you'll have me. 2 fighters, 2 strikers, and a leader. Seems pretty good[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Outside the tavern, a bell sounds the 11 o'clock hour.

[sblock=Thoughts on getting to the Nexal]It will probably take a good half-hour to get to the crowded docks, then there's finding the right ship to consider...[/sblock]

[sblock=The Lost Workshop]Looks like we got a full group: Shrakk, Kasha, RAM TIGER, Frost, and Saros. Feel free to exit the tavern, and head to the adventure thread here.[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
Seros nods as the shifter asks if they could use a hand and begins to speak further when the bell strikes eleven. "Come, we do not have much time. The ship leaves in less than an hour and we have to get all the way too the docks. I am Seros, I like your choice of weapon Frost" the deva says with a smile, patting his own spiked chain.

He steps towards the door, taking the note and gesturing for the gnoll (and others) to follow. Seros gives a wave to the large goliaths sharing a drink and to the quiet githyanki sitting at the bar. With that he exits the tavern.

Sanzuo

First Post
The creature starts as Seros grabs the note and watches him as he leaves. It lets out an anxious giggle, looks around and hesitantly makes its way after the deva, stopping only to quickly snag a haunch of pork sitting on a nearby patron's plate before bolting out the door.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases