Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Just to confirm that the highest non NATO PC is level 2 (the PC's from VV's game). I'm also unaware of an adventure that's completing soon either [/sblock]

Goldhammer

First Post
Annoyed that the travellers of the inn seem to be ignoring her, Torqua Debu refocuses her attention on the woman in the wolf skins. "Afternoon, mind if I join you in an ale?" The large woman asks the barabarian, ordering herself a mug of the cheaper brand of ale. "You look like you've seen a bit action, what do they call you?"

Torqua then stops and ponders for a moment.

"Actually, do I know you from somewhere?" The fat sorceress asks. "Have you ever eaten Ratberry Pie?"

pathfinderq1

First Post
Johanna raised her mug in greeting to the sorceress. "I am Johanna Ragnarsdottir, of Surtyr- though some call me 'Wolfkiller'." With just a hint of a smile, she patted lightly at the wolfskin cloak she wore. "I cannot say that I know you, nor do I know of 'ratberry pie'. Is that the secret to your prodigious size, or your power?"

OOC: Nature check, on ratberry 1d20+5= 7; roll Roll Lookup ; nope, never heard of ratberries. And yes, this is Myoko's replacement

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Ghorgor watch the sorceress in dismay. The powerful Goliath seems

-''I... I... You have big need of Ghorgor Method lady. Big need! Here, take pamphlet.''

He hands one of his disturbingly worded advertisement for his services as personal trainer.

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

"I will take a trip to the secret place nearly all living things dwell from time to time." Nejs excuses himself from Calisto, Ghorghor and Fissure as he goes to the toilet.

[sblock=ooc]
The character isn't yet approved:
Nejs Ragan

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver (4th level Goliath Runepriest)

A strong and broad-backed, like a typical goliath, armored adventurer enters the tavern. His head is clean shaven and his body has many smaller markings, that sometimes seem to change shape. His armor is well-made and scribed with runes of protection and an anvil (the runes are in giant and dwarf).

"My name is Vimak Stonecarver, son of Marek Stonecarver, the master smith and runepriest of the Stonehand clan. I heard the doings in the opera, the work of two dwarves, a marked warforged and some others. I have seen the mark of Mauros in a vision and be here to pledge my alliance to them, as I heard they frequent here!"

[sblock=ooc]
Replacement character for retired Qynn, currently highest level PC in the tavern, besides Qynn's old 'friends'.

Stonegod PMed my about Path of Light.

My 2nd PC, not approved, yet.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Goldhammer

First Post
"I cannot say that I know you, nor do I know of 'ratberry pie'. Is that the secret to your prodigious size, or your power?"

"It is my prodigious size that is secret to my power!" The fat sorceress boasts poundly, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. "I am Torqua Debu, the Great Sorceress, the Fatromancer, the Wide Witch, The Bellychanter, the Massive Mage, the Bloated Beauty annnnnnnd a few other names I have yet to come up with. But most importantly, I am the new hero of Asamadar, saving them from drought and might of an Ankheg horde!" She laughs bashfully casuing her belly to shake like a bowl of jelly. She could not be more delighted that someone was asking about her.

Calming down, she sits back down and contines to talk to Johanna.

"As I was saying, I sort of have a arcane wellspring inside of me, which floods me with power. But my body has sort of swollen up to keep all the magical energy inside of me, so the more powerful I get, the more bigger I'll become, through the pies do help."

Torqua is suddenly interrupted by a Goliath.

Ghorgor watch the sorceress in dismay. The powerful Goliath seems

-''I... I... You have big need of Ghorgor Method lady. Big need! Here, take pamphlet.''

He hands one of his disturbingly worded advertisement for his services as personal trainer.

Torqua is a bit shocked by all this. "Ummmm, what do you mean by my need? Just what are you implying?" She says sheepishly, a bit odd given how she wouldn't shut up before.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"My name is Vimak Stonecarver, son of Marek Stonecarver, the master smith and runepriest of the Stonehand clan. I heard the doings in the opera, the work of two dwarves, a marked warforged and some others. I have seen the mark of Mauros in a vision and be here to pledge my alliance to them, as I heard they frequent here!"
The warforged in the back remains silent. This did not seem... right.[sblock=WD]I also sent you another PM. I think your runepriest will work well in the game I'm about to run better than TPoL.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post

Torqua is suddenly interrupted by a Goliath.

(Ghorgor Quote here)

Torqua is a bit shocked by all this. "Ummmm, what do you mean by my need? Just what are you implying?" She says sheepishly, a bit odd given how she wouldn't shut up before.

Johanna looked on with interest- she had grown up around many goliaths and dwarves, but this fellow was nothing like the goliaths she remembered from Surtyr. His fashion sense, for example, was nearly ridiculous. She leaned over to whisper to Torqua. "He is a goliath, after all- I think. They do like large women. Perhaps he is trying to get your attentions..."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post

-''The Fat! Ghorgor talks about the fat!'' he bellows, untactfully. ''Think about heart! The poor heart! He begs for mercy! Ghorgor can help. Read flyer.''

Remove ads