D&D 4th Edition Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man - Page 60




  1. #591
    "The Fat?" Torqua wonders. She looks at the flyer, then at her monsterous gut and then gives out a long, hearty laugh. "Oh I get it, you're some sort of personal trainer. Well, sorry to disappoint you, but given that my fat is my source of arcane might, I have no intrest in getting rid of this." She replies smuggly, patting her bloated belly.

    "Besides, my heart should be singing in joy, for magic and the sweet honey that is victory and glory flow through it. All that 'fatty foods cause the heart to stop' is just some rubbish some wizards came up with, just like with that whole Smoking deal."

 

  • #592
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    Vimak Stonecarver (4th level Goliath Runepriest)

    The warforged in the back remains silent. This did not seem... right.
    Vimak looks around and sees the warforged in the back:

    "This is not right. This isn't the one I had seen in my vision!"


    Vimak sees the other goliaths: "You there! Where are you from?"

    ooc

    My 2nd PC, not approved, yet.

    Got stonegod's PM and waiting for more information about r1's game, that needs a leader.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #593
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    3,834

    Ignore Mal Malenkirk
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldhammer View Post
    "All that 'fatty foods cause the heart to stop' is just some rubbish some wizards came up with, just like with that whole Smoking deal."
    [/COLOR]
    -''Is your doom.'' says Ghorgor skeptically. ''Hope you never have to run from dragon!''

    Vimak sees the other goliaths: "You there! Where are you from?"
    -''From mountain. What is matter with stone brother? We all come from mountain. Or zoo of evil demon lord. But you no look like you escape from zoo.'' says Ghorgor, who looks like he escaped from a circus.

  • #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal Malenkirk View Post
    -''Is your doom.'' says Ghorgor skeptically. ''Hope you never have to run from dragon!''
    "The dragon should hope that it never runs into me. I heard they go great with lemon sauce." Torqua replies, giving off another obnoxious laugh. "I might not have abs of stone, but my method works quite well for me. Eat cakes, get magical powers. And with no downsides in sig-"

    Suddenly the chair Torqua was sitting cracks and gives out, sending the fat sorceress crashing to floor.

    "Well....how many other mages can say they can crush chairs without even thinking about it?"
    Torqua says, slightly embrassed as picks herself up off the floor.
    Last edited by Goldhammer; Friday, 9th April, 2010 at 07:54 AM.

  • #595
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Walking Dad
    Vimak Stonecarver (4th level Goliath Runepriest)

    "From which land? What was the language of your tribe?"
    Vimak continues to ask the other goliath, his common betraying a slight dwarf accent.

    ooc

    My 2nd PC, not approved, yet.

    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #596
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    236

    Ignore Farce
    D'keth leans into to his sister, "Perhaps we should speak to the other humanoids that are in the tavern as well, we may need to travel with them and it would be tactically sound to understand their capabilities." the githyanki suggests

  • #597
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    3,834

    Ignore Mal Malenkirk
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad View Post
    Vimak Stonecarver (4th level Goliath Runepriest)

    "From which land? What was the language of your tribe?"
    Vimak continues to ask the other goliath, his common betraying a slight dwarf accent.
    [/sblock]
    Ghorgor appears puzzled by the question.

    -''We have no land. We nomad! Our land was our camp. Now my land is my bedroll, as I travel own path. And I speak giant, like all stone brother. I start thinking you really do come from demon lord zoo!''

  • #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Farce View Post
    D'keth leans into to his sister, "Perhaps we should speak to the other humanoids that are in the tavern as well, we may need to travel with them and it would be tactically sound to understand their capabilities." the githyanki suggests
    "Yes, perhaps we should brother. Strength in numbers and all that. Remember though, we stick close and do not trust others, they mad be agents of the foes of Ea." Katznii whispers back then stands up and movees towards the large group.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal Malenkirk View Post
    Ghorgor appears puzzled by the question.

    -''We have no land. We nomad! Our land was our camp. Now my land is my bedroll, as I travel own path. And I speak giant, like all stone brother. I start thinking you really do come from demon lord zoo!''
    "I overheard your words about your land being a camp, a nomadic tribe? My brother (gestures to D'keth) and I also lived in a camp a long time ago. What happened to your bretheren? Were the killed?" the female gith asks bluntly.

  • #599
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    236

    Ignore Farce
    D'Keth comes up next to his sister, whispering to her "K’atzn’ii, you should not be so forward when discussing matters that may potentially upset others." he turns to the goliath, "Ah, I am sorry if she called upon hurtful memories, we have been through a lot in the last number of years. I am D'keth, it is a pleasure to meet you" the thin githyanki says, offering a hand in greeting.
    My PC's - http://www.enworld.org/forum/5164756-post71.html

  • #600
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Windsor, CT
    Posts
    3,090

    Ignore pathfinderq1
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldhammer View Post
    "The dragon should hope that it never runs into me. I heard they go great with lemon sauce." Torqua replies, giving off another obnoxious laugh. "I might not have abs of stone, but my method works quite well for me. Eat cakes, get magical powers. And with no downsides in sig-"

    Suddenly the chair Torqua was sitting cracks and gives out, sending the fat sorceress crashing to floor.

    "Well....how many other mages can say they can crush chairs without even thinking about it?"
    Torqua says, slightly embrassed as picks herself up off the floor.
    Johanna shook her head as the strange goliath wandered off. "Men... Even Goliath men, it seems, just don't get it. Maybe that too-small hat is squeezing shut his brain." She stood up and stepped around the table, offering one arm to help the sorceress get to her feet.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 2937
      Last Post: Saturday, 5th October, 2013, 04:04 PM
    2. New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1006
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th January, 2010, 02:02 AM
    3. Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man
      By L4W Facilitator in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1014
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th July, 2009, 05:14 PM
    4. Forked Thread: 1E DMG vs. 3E DMG vs. 4E DMG: 1e DMG in newer edions
      By Ravellion in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: Friday, 26th December, 2008, 02:08 AM
    5. Close LEB Tavern Thread
      By stonegod in forum Meta
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th August, 2007, 11:13 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •