Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

BenBrown

First Post
Kaeysari, looking slightly perturbed, returns to the tavern, casts an eye at the noticeboard, strides over to it and reads. "What do you think, Papolstaanas," she says to the kobold trailing behind her long steps, "Is this likely to be more our speed?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
The door to the Inn opens once more, this time admitting a tall Githyanki woman with long, braided red hair and the yellow skin dotted with black marks of her people. She nods to the bartender and those present while speaking her name, "Kama'zer".

Moving from the entrance, she goes to find a table where she sits with her back to the wall so that she has a clear view of the room. Before sitting down, she takes off her backpack which has a scimitar strapped to it. She sits it down on the floor beside her chair and lays her shield atop it with the handles facing upward for quick retrieval if needed.

She orders some food and a cup of wine when the waitress comes around to her. Before eating, she takes off her new gloves and lays them on the table with the embossed image of the rolling dice facing upward. Then she eats her meal and hopes not to face any more undead any time soon.

Last edited:

thaco

First Post
The door opens and a large white-scaled dragonborn enters the room. He looks around, his large frame dominating the doorway.

"Hello, *this is stupid* ok, I'm Kryath and I'm looking for coin" the dragonborn says, muttering to himself.

He grabs a seat at the nearest table. He carries only a dagger for his weapons.

The dragonborn sees a notice lying on the table about offers of work with the Temple of Lauto. Krytah gets up and leaves as quickly as he came.

[sblock=ooc]
I need to finish the character sheet, but I will be trying to finish today. He's a level 1 dragon sorcerer.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
Kaeysari, looking slightly perturbed, returns to the tavern, casts an eye at the noticeboard, strides over to it and reads. "What do you think, Papolstaanas," she says to the kobold trailing behind her long steps, "Is this likely to be more our speed?"

Papolstaanas chuckles. "I just want a job," he replies. Then, thinking about his family, he continues in a more cautious tone, "But travel would certainly be a plus."

With that, he heads out again, passing the dragonborn who is on his way in.

Voda Vosa

First Post
After the female githyanki, another one, this one a male with an ebroiled brown tunic, penetrates the room, and follows the woman, tipping the floor with his twisted wooden staff as he walks by. The chair moves out by its own, and the mage takes a seat next to Kama'Zer, leaving his staff standing alone at his side, and his backpack hanging from the chair. His somhow arrogan face scans the room before relaxing a bit, resting on the chair.

Velmont

First Post
A Genasi enter the place. His two swords strapped in the back. He stare around for a moment. "So, this is the Hanged Man Tavern?"

The barman nod at the Genasi. "You are new here? All adventurer are welcome, but you need to state your name."

"Jarel-karn" replies the Genasi. He spots the two Githyanki and decides to walk to them. "I didn't had the time to ask, but how did you find yourself confronting Rinch?" he asks.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I would like to know too. All started on an errand to find the lost brother of the dwarf 7 Rabbit. We had to face our little horde of undead in a tavern, and follow the trail to the asylum, where we found ourselves, after some battle, with the welcome party Rinch had prepeared for us. Then you teleported in." sumarizes the githyanki after greeting the genasi.

Ozymandias79

First Post
A massive brassplated warforged walks in, says, "Soldier." then walks to the 2 giths and the genasi and stops at their yaböe and speaks to them, "Hello friends!"

Velmont

First Post
"Hi Soldier" replies Jarel-karn before continuing his discussion with the Gith. "We had killed Rinch last month, but we quickly heard of his return... again. So we seek a way to stop him once and for all. We found that ritual and then track Rinch, and we miss him by a moment, as he had teleported to wait for you. After handling his lieutnant on the other side of the teleportation circle, we cross it before the last taint of the magic would dissapear. That's how we came to your help... but how you handle that situation, I almost feel we were not needed. I only danced with those two Corruption Corpse until Rinch die."

elecgraystone

First Post
"Ts'iri." Another female gith walks in. This one has an evil looking dagger hanging off her spiked belt and a bloodstained cloak hanging off her shoulders. Most striking was the tattoo of an eye on her forehead that seemed to be smoldering and glowing.

Ts'iri heads over the the table with the other Gith and finds a seat. "Well that was a pain in the ass. Next adventure, lets kill something other than undead."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases