Even Newer Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

pacdidj

First Post
Yimayngurr's brow furrows in worry at all this talk of 'creatures of chaos.' "We gonna hafta fight off any of them 'oni' things you mob're talkin about ta protect the craftsmen?," the half-orc asks the Jadites and the uniformed woman.

Cleverusername

First Post
"I sure hope not. They'd be a long ways away from the Empire if they were, but then again, so are we. With the Oni, there's no sense of purpose, no reasoning, just pure destruction..." Corvus says, his gaze long as he has memories of the dreaded creatures.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Status Update for the Rerisen Tower]So, some private messages going around, we might be swapping Corvus with a level 2 warlord that's about to be leaving another adventure. We'll hang out until all that is resolved and I'll get the adventure thread going as soon as it is.

If anyone else wants to jump in before then, they can go too.

Lineup
Corvus, Human Warlord 1
Gurk, Half-orc Monk 1
Yimayngurr, Half-orc Ranger 2
Himura, Elf Avenger 1(2nd PC)
Livia, Human Seeker 3 (2nd PC)[/sblock]

Xeterog

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1 would like to join as well, and it looks as if the party could use a defender.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status Update for the Rerisen Tower]So, some private messages going around, we might be swapping Corvus with a level 2 warlord that's about to be leaving another adventure. We'll hang out until all that is resolved and I'll get the adventure thread going as soon as it is.

If anyone else wants to jump in before then, they can go too.

Lineup
Corvus, Human Warlord 1
Gurk, Half-orc Monk 1
Livia, Human Seeker 3 (2nd PC)[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Xaterog]Ok, you're in![/sblock]

[sblock=Revised Adventure Lineup]
Fedrock, Dwarf Battlemind 1
Corvus, Human Warlord 1
Gurk, Half-orc Monk 1
Livia, Human Seeker 3 (2nd PC)

We're just waiting for the whole Warlord thing to shake out to get our final lineup and we're good to go.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC to Iron Sky]Dang! Late again! Is there room for Eithal (Female Goliath Warden)[/sblock]Having been distracted by the muscular half-orc, Eithal finally snaps out of it, "Mayam!" she stands up and hollars, "If'n yew need anothah, Ah cayan gow."

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC; who's left?]
OK so after Iron sky's line up is complete with 7 PC's who is left in the Tavern looking for adventure? As I stated in the upcoming adventure thread, the adventure I am running could accommodate a 6th character, escpecially someone from the arcane field. Appropraite level would be 2nd - 3rd, but I'm flexible.
[/sblock]

Remove ads