[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
"If you are hunting now, perhaps I can help," Rikka replied to the half-orc. "I can track nearly anything, and a demon sounds like tough prey. But if you, like I have need of hard coin, perhaps we might see about this race they speak of. I don't think many of the settled folk can keep pace with those who must hunt and chase to survive..." She turned her attention to the armored half-elf, and raised her voice a bit to call out. "What kind of race is it? I'm fleet of foot, and sharp of eye, if it to be on foot and not on some flying coach or atop a horse..."

[sblock=OOC] Willing to throw my hat in the ring for this one. Elven predator druid- melee range controller and high mobility scout. [/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
She turned her attention to the armored half-elf, and raised her voice a bit to call out. "What kind of race is it? I'm fleet of foot, and sharp of eye, if it to be on foot and not on some flying coach or atop a horse..."

[sblock=OOC] Willing to throw my hat in the ring for this one. Elven predator druid- melee range controller and high mobility scout. [/sblock]

The half-elf will look it over again, scanning the article then looks up.

"Aye, it says a footrace. Seems like you'd be great!" he calls out.

pacdidj

First Post
Crush looks up with interest at the lad's announcement, but hesitates as he sees the elf and half-elf sign up for the adventure.

[sblock="@thaco"]I'd be happy to sit this one out since you were here first, and take the leader role for the next adventure. You were here first after all...[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'd be happy to have Harressh join, but I will give way to players where this would be their first adventure. So I'm waiting to see if there is still room after they all have a chance to speak up.[/sblock]

thaco

First Post
Kirska seems to think it over for a few seconds and than shakes his head, "Good luck t'ya, I'm thinking I'll wait for something else, we dwarves aren't built for speed" he says

[sblock=ooc]
Go ahead pacdidj, I've been pretty busy and haven't had time last couple of weeks (or maybe even next few) as well. I'll jump into the next one.[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock="OOC"]Thanks, thaco![/sblock]

His moment of hesitation evidently passed, Crush stands up and joins the gathering throng. He answers Darksun: "You're right friend, my knee certainly could benefit from being put through its paces."

Pointedly avoiding Rikka's eyes, he looks the half-elf up and down for a moment then says "Count me in Vaerhirmana. I've never been one to decline a challenge, and I've endured things far more tasking than a simple footrace on battlefields from Valenar to Thrane."

[sblock="OOC"]So, this should be interesting. Crush has an unfortunate case of racial prejudice against elves that he needs to overcome. Should make for some good RP, though.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Vok reaches a mailed gauntlet out for a greeting. "Well met master warforged. I am anxious to see what you can do" he says evenly.

[sblock=ooc]
So currently there are 3 full melee types and Bellegon who can shift in and out of melee. We'd probably like to leave a defender and leader (thanks thaco) for the next group, and could benefit from a ranged PC. Ryk and Harressh are both ranged...

Current Group:
1) Vok Vaerhirmana - half-elf paladin - defender - renau1g
2) Bellegon Darksun - Drow Warlock - striker - MetaVoid
3) Crush - Warforged Warlord - leader - pacdidj
4) Rikka Quickpounce - Elven druid - Controller

Remaining PCs:
1) Varak - half-orc barbarian - striker - EvoKB - 2nd PC
2) Harressh - dragonborn sorcerer - striker - ryryguy - 2nd PC
3) Kirska - dwarven cleric - leader - thaco - 1st PC
4) Vistrathis - githyanki swordmage - Kalidrev - defender - 2nd PC
5) Ryk Tavishny - halfling ranger - striker - 1st PC

[/sblock]

On Puget Sound

First Post
If Spring crosses the finish first, does that count as a win for us? If the rules permit my companion to compete at my side, we will join you. I am skilled with tangat, sword and boomerang, and Spring has sharp teeth and claws - I get the impression this race is more than just a speed contest.

(Ryk is actually more melee than ranged, but happy to fall back on the boomerang twin strike when the front line gets too crowded. The posting schedule is no problem, I'm never offline for more than 8 hours at a stretch).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Don't forget Haltor, my halfling warlord. Still gotta wait for a little more XP, but if the next addy or two is far enough away...[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=stonegod]
Well, I will be running mine after one (or both) Simple Errand and/or Ring of the Fey Lord end in L4W. I would be fine with Haltor being a PC in the game, if you'd like to be part of it as there's currently only 4 PC's left. [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads