[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hearing his current companion offer up for the race, the half-orc looks to the who else has volunteered and shakes his head. Speaking to the elf, "It seems me that the winner of the race would subject to quite a bit of fame. As much as the coin would help me, I'll decline. I'm not used to the attention."

pacdidj

First Post
Vok reaches a mailed gauntlet out for a greeting. "Well met master warforged. I am anxious to see what you can do" he says evenly.

After a moment's hesitation Crush take's Vok's hand, grasping somewhat harder than is polite. "And I, you, half-elf."

renau1g

First Post
If Spring crosses the finish first, does that count as a win for us? If the rules permit my companion to compete at my side, we will join you. I am skilled with tangat, sword and boomerang, and Spring has sharp teeth and claws - I get the impression this race is more than just a speed contest.

"I would imagine it would be as well. So, there's five of us, just like the article says, is everyone ready to head out? I believe the article mentioned going to Middle Dura to speak with Kavin Ballard. If you're ready we can head out" Vok says.

[sblock=ooc]
I think we have enough now.

Current Group:
1) Vok Vaerhirmana - half-elf paladin - defender - renau1g
2) Bellegon Darksun - Drow Warlock - striker - MetaVoid
3) Crush - Warforged Warlord - leader - pacdidj
4) Rikka Quickpounce - Elven druid - Controller
5) Ryk Tavishny - halfling ranger - striker - 1st PC

Remaining PCs:
1) Varak - half-orc barbarian - striker - EvoKB - 2nd PC
2) Harressh - dragonborn sorcerer - striker - ryryguy - 2nd PC
3) Kirska - dwarven cleric - leader - thaco - 1st PC
4) Vistrathis - githyanki swordmage - Kalidrev - defender - 2nd PC
5) Haltor - halfling warlord - leader - stonegod
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing the others get ready, Brews adds I'll keep a seat warm for your return.[sblock=Race of the Five Horns]Race starts here.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ooc] After the Race of the Five Winds PCs leave the tavern, who else is left here in the Shard besides my Vistrathis? [/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Harressh watches the racing team assemble from his seat in the corner. When they leave he looks down and snorts a small patch of frost onto the table and idly scratches at it with a clawnail.

[sblock=ooc]Actually, do dragonborn have claws? Not as a weapon, I know, but are their hands clawlike?[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
Seeing the others get ready, Brews adds I'll keep a seat warm for your return.

"Thank you brother," Crush says nodding to Brews.

He extends a hand to Ryk, "Well met, warrior of the plains."

Still studiously avoiding Rikka's gaze, Crush addresses the newly gathered group: "There is no time to lose then, let us set out for the Race of the Five Horns."

The warforged moves to the door, holding it open for his new comrades.

renau1g

First Post
"Thank you brother," Crush says nodding to Brews.

He extends a hand to Ryk, "Well met, warrior of the plains."

Still studiously avoiding Rikka's gaze, Crush addresses the newly gathered group: "There is no time to lose then, let us set out for the Race of the Five Horns."

The warforged moves to the door, holding it open for his new comrades.

Vok begins to leave, but then walks over to the gith. He places a hand on the others shoulder, "Good luck in yours travel my friend, I only hope that others greet you as openly as we have. May the Host watch your path" the half-elf says genuinely, his smile warm as he gives a compassionate squeeze, then follows Crush to the door.

The paladin will lead the others out of the tavern, his plate armoured form leaves the building.

[sblock=PC's left]

Remaining PCs:
1) Varak - half-orc barbarian - striker - EvoKB - 2nd PC
2) Harressh - dragonborn sorcerer - striker - ryryguy - 2nd PC
3) Kirska - dwarven cleric - leader - thaco - 1st PC
4) Vistrathis - githyanki swordmage - Kalidrev - defender - 2nd PC
5) Haltor - halfling warlord - leader - stonegod*

*Hasn't entered yet
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads