[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Hearing his current companion offer up for the race, the half-orc looks to the who else has volunteered and shakes his head. Speaking to the elf, "It seems me that the winner of the race would subject to quite a bit of fame. As much as the coin would help me, I'll decline. I'm not used to the attention."

Rikka shook her head, slowly. "I wish you luck in your hunting then, and if I hear of any demon on the prowl, I shall leave word for you here. Perhaps we will meet again..." Then she shouldered her pack, quiver, and bowcase and made her way across the room to where the others were gathering. She looked over the group, her gaze lingering speculatively on the dinosaur, and a moment later on the warforged. "I am ready."

Warlock gathers his cloak around himself and raises his hood again. Silently, he glides out and stands in the shadow of the building while others greet their various acquitances...he follows the group keeping just a bit off on the side

On Puget Sound

First Post
With companions such as yourselves, this prize is already ours! Ki Ki, Spring! Ki Ki! The dinosaur perks up at the signal and flicks its tongue, its eyes alert and its stance eager. It stays close to Ryk, following him out the door

EvolutionKB

First Post
"I wish you luck in your hunting then, and if I hear of any demon on the prowl, I shall leave word for you here. Perhaps we will meet again..."

"Yes, I have a feeling this is not the first time we'll have drinks together. Go and win. If I'm here when you return, I'll buy you something a little stronger." He claps the elf on the back, wishing her well.

Kalidrev

First Post
Vok begins to leave, but then walks over to the gith. He places a hand on the others shoulder, "Good luck in yours travel my friend, I only hope that others greet you as openly as we have. May the Host watch your path" the half-elf says genuinely, his smile warm as he gives a compassionate squeeze, then follows Crush to the door.

The paladin will lead the others out of the tavern, his plate armoured form leaves the building.

Vistrathis smiles back and clasps the half-elf's right forearm with his right hand. "Perhaps our traveled roads will cross once more. Until then, may your roads shine with the light of the moon, and may you travel fast and far! Good luck, and health be with you, my friend."

Vistrathis watches as the paladin departs with some of the others and then looks around to see who else is sitting in the Shard. I should probably get to know some of these people, as our paths may cross on the road of the future. An evil known now is better than a good revealed later.

Walking back to the bar, the gith orders a simple cider from Brews and takes another glance around the room, hoping that one of the others would approach him and not force him to have to approach them.

ryryguy

First Post
After the bar empties out a little bit, time seems to pass a bit more slowly. Harressh yawns, then stands and stretches. The dragonborn approaches the bar. As he crosses the room, he looks around to see if anyone is paying attention to him, but all seem lost in their drinks or personal conversations. He sits down next to the gith.

"Mister warforged... another ale, please." He looks over at Vistrathis uncertainly. "Ah..." he begins, then stops. "Ah, sorry, hope I'm not intruding. Name's Harressh. I'm just a little bored, and you seem interesting. No offense. Just I've never met one of your kind before. Where do you hail from?"

Brews sets down the ale, and Harressh quickly grabs it and buries his snout in it, still looking sideways at Vistrathis.

Kalidrev

First Post
Vistrathis smiles as Harressh sits down next to him.

"I would welcome the company. My name is Vistrathis. It is very nice to meet you. I always find the company of dragonborn to be interesting. Do you have any interesting tales of adventure? As for me, I hail from the Talenta Plains where my caravan roams under the care of Mama Kousha. I am now eighteen, and because of this, it is tradition that I undergo my rite of passage, known to us as "The Jaunt", and bring back someone or something valuable to my caravan."

ryryguy

First Post
Harressh listens closely as Vistrathis speaks.

"Hmmm, I'm afraid I don't have any good tales of adventure. War stories, more like, as I fought with several mercenary corps towards the end of the war. Not stories to be proud of - now that the conflict is done, I'm trying to find more honorable work in the great city, here."

The dragonborn pauses and scratches his snout. "I did see a little bit of action in the Plains," he says, "but never saw your like there. Didn't have much dealings with the small ones either, it was mostly elves and Cyrans..." For a few moments, his sunken eyes flicker from side to side as if tracking scenes from the past.

"But this 'Jaunt' sounds like a worthy tradition. Send the younglings out, and when they come back, they are bringing not just whatever thing they might have found but also their own selves strengthened by the experience. The tribe - ah, caravan - benefits twofold. Right? Yes, it definitely sounds like an honorable path."

The sorcerer raises his mug to the young githyanki. "May your Jaunt bring great fortune and glory to both you and your folk!"

Kalidrev

First Post
Vistrathis raises his drink to the Dragonborn and smiles. Things were going well all ready! "...and may the moon light your way on the long roads ahead!" he says to Harressh as a finishing statement to the sorcerer's fine toast.

"Perhaps we will get the chance to walk the road together for a time! I suppose that all depends on who walks through that door, and when they do so, with an opportunity for employment."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Varak shrugs his soaking cloak back over his shoulder and walks over to the dragonborn and the Gith. Dripping all they way, he stands next to them. "Can I sit? The pair of you seem to be wanderers, and I seek friends and worthy allies on my own path."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases