[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Definitely want in to this adventure with Harressh, just leaving him in the bathroom for a bit longer. ;)[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Varak nods. That was a lot of gold to split among them all. His belt pouch was getting light as it was, and he would need money to find the demon.

"I'll help you."

Looking towards the halfling when he enters, the half-orc realizes the halfling carries himself similar to the leaders of his own people. "Nice lizard, hopefully it was friendlier than the one that was here earlier."

CMoss

First Post
The young man looks up from his glass of milk, wiping the white mustache that had appeared with the back of his sleeve. Not a bit of stubble is on his cherubic face as Alex stands up and walks over to the woman.

"Uh, hi. I'm Alex. I can help you too. You say you need someone to help find something your House lost? Pretty valuable too if you're willing to put out that kind of gold. Probably pretty dangerous too, otherwise you'd go get it yourself. Ok, sounds like it'll be fun. Count me in" Alex says, his mind racing as he considers what the work could be, his words coming quickly, the exuberance of youth coming out.

renau1g

First Post
Miranda nods and walks over to Brews, speaking to the warforged, and returns to the common area.

"I've requested a room to discuss our matters further. Those interested can head there, I'll wait until I have at least four to five interested parties before I join you. Enjoy refreshments on me" Miranda says, gesturing to one of the back rooms of the tavern.

[sblock=ooc]
I set up the adventure thread for those to post in once you accept. Further details within.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/271288-adventure-cannith-caper-judge-needed.html[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Vistrathis looks at the Canith woman and then over at the half-orc. Nodding his head to the half-orc the gith stands and makes his way towards the departing patron.

[sblock=rolls]
History 25, Streetwise 14[/sblock]

Hrmm...what with the Treaty of Thronehold, I wonder if House Cannith is trying to find one of their missing forges...I guess we'll just have to find out.

ryryguy

First Post
Harressh emerges from the powder room. Those who saw him before, if they look closely can see that the color of his off-scales has changed again. This time he is flecked with dark crimson stripes and white patches.

He sees Vistrathis entering another room and hurries to follow him. "Vistrathis..." he begins.

renau1g

First Post
The woman looks at the remaining trio of adventurers, resting on the human, Alex, the halfling with the lizard, and the dwarf with the axe.

[sblock=ooc]
If still interested thaco and Cmoss let me know nad head over to the adventure thread. stonegod, once your 'puter's up and running (assuming still interested) come and join us too[/sblock]

CMoss

First Post
Alex looks with amazement at the halfling and absentmindedly follows the clawfoot as he moves to the other room.

thaco

First Post
"Aye m'lady you've got me axe." the dwarf replies, his face red as he was caught staring at the lovely women. He finishes his ale in one large gulp. A small belch comes out, and he again turns crimson as the lady gives him a look.

He quickly leaves and joins the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases