Coming soon: TMP Setting changes and new reference document

Magi_Brigid

First Post
After some thought (and a lot of suggestions), I've come to the conclusion that it's time to update TMP's setting reference documentarion, rules, and the like as well as giving the physical space of The Meeting Place a new look to reflect the actual usage of the club.

TMP will continue to be a neighborhood hangout, and rest assured that the "zoo" will remain intact as well. In order to help get the new reference documents together, I'm going to need two major lists...

1) A list of businesses in the environs of TMP, major corporations, shops, other eateries and the like.
2) A list of the major organizations (military and otherwise) that people have established (mostly so I can reconcile all of them for the sake of eliminating confusion and the like). Some of these have already made it into the news reports and suchnot on the TMP board. Others don't seem to exist anywhere beyond character descriptions.

If folks could e-mail me at athensmcleod@hotmail.com with the relevant information, that would be fantastic. Make sure you put "Meeting Place reference" in the subject line so I don't end up missing the e-mail.

Remove ads