[Pathfinder] The Forgotten Terror - OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nope, I think it works . . .

At caster level 6, Sorcerers know 7/4/2/1. Adding in Bloodline Spells (Mage Armor, Resist Energy and Fly) gives 7/5/3/2.

At caster level 6, Sorcerers cast Unlimited/6/5/3. Adding in her CHA bonus gets her to Unlimited/8/6/4.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It's all good! This may be the most complicated character I've done due to the interaction between Sorcerer and Dragon Disciple, so it's good to have someone checking the details.

grufflehead

First Post
So, seeing as someone has opened the can of worms that is checking other people's PCs... Am I missing something when it comes to a) sources of items and b) costs? First post from MD says 'Pathfinder SRD' and 'MIC' for items; by my reckoning only 1 PC posted so far is 'legal' by those rules, and some of the costings are...interesting...

Feel free to point me to the cheap swag ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
By my reckoning only 1 PC posted so far is 'legal' by those rules . . . ;)

Morning, grufflehead! (Well, it's morning here, anyway).

Don't be shy about letting me know if Niamh isn't the 'legal' PC. I used the hardcopy/PDF of the rulebook so it should be the same as what's listed on the SRD, but they may have made some changes to the site.

Walking Dad

First Post
Eldan, Elf Alchimist

[sblock=stats]
Elf Alchemist, level 10

Str 12 (14)
Dex 20 (22)
Con 14
Int 20 (24)
Wis 10
Cha 14

Including racial boni (dex & int +2 bonus) & level bonus (4 & 8) to dex.

Initiative: +6
HP: 102 (including fay class bonus)

AC: 24 (10 base + 6 Dex + 5 armor + 2 deflection + 1 feat)
Fort: +11
Reflex: +15
Will: +5

Bab: +7 / +2
CMB: 13
CMD: 25

Feats:
1 Toughness (+10 HP)
Bonus: Throw Anything
3 Dodge (+1 AC)
5 Agile Maneuvers
7 Brew Potion
9 Windstance

Discoveries:
Acid Bomb
Feral Mutagen

Formula Known:
1 (5)
Comprehend Languages
Cure light Wounds
Enlarge Person
Identify
Shield

2 (5)
Barkskin
Darkvision
False Life
Resist Energy
Restoration, lesser

3 (4)
Arcane Sight
Displacement
Heroism
Remove Disease

4 (2)
Air Walk
Elemental Body 1

Skills (all max):
Appraise
Craft Alchemy
Heal
Know (arcane)
Know (nature)
Perception
Spellcraft
Survival
Use Magic Device

Items:
Headband of Vast Intelligence +4 (religion, planes) 16.000
Belt of Pysical Might (Str & Dex) +2 10.000

Mithral Shirt 1.100
+1, light fortification 4.000

Cloak of Resistance +2 4.000
Ring of Protection +2 8.000
Ring of Sustenance 2.500

Handy Haversack 2.000

Composite (+2) Longbow 100

Alchemists lab 200

Standard adventurer's kit
(belt pouch, bedroll, flint and steel, 2 sunrods, 50 ft rope)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Image]
PZO1115-AlchemistSketch.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
So, seeing as someone has opened the can of worms that is checking other people's PCs... Am I missing something when it comes to a) sources of items and b) costs? First post from MD says 'Pathfinder SRD' and 'MIC' for items; by my reckoning only 1 PC posted so far is 'legal' by those rules, and some of the costings are...interesting...

Feel free to point me to the cheap swag ;)

This isn't very helpful. :)

If someone, or someones made mistakes in costing or availability then go ahead and say so. Don't vaguely hint that someone did and then not mention any specifics. The worst you can be is wrong, in which case just post an 'oops, sorry' thing and we'll all get on with our lives. :)

grufflehead

First Post
Bah, ignore me. I'm in a grump because:

a) our GM isn't here (or more importantly the PPA game), and both of my other pbp games appear to be on life-support so I'm not getting my fix right now

b) just when I think I might get a f2f group going, people won't even commit to turning up on the same night of the week twice in a row. Or turn out to want me to run a game that has all the hallmarks of WoW

c) I'm very busy at work and while I can handle having a long list of jobs, having a long list of jobs whose deadlines are all at the same time is not good

d) I haven't been able to go and run about for stress relief thanks to some stitches in a minor wound. First game of football (or soccer to youse!) in about 6 weeks coming up on Friday

Besides, I've now invoked Skitt's Law, so anything I say is likely to be followed by sounds of foot being extracted from mouth. I'll shut up and think about posting my character soon - so feel free to point and laugh at any mistakes...

Mithral·Dragon

First Post
YO!

I'm back in action - pardon the lapse! :D

Let's get down to business on this here game. I'm going to assume I've not lost anyone and proceed with work on completing and posting the initial RP Thread and content.

Thanks!!
- MD

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases