1st Level Drow Monk Build

Sunking

First Post
for the lighter armor part there is half-weight property in underdark that makes any armor weight half and light, its just so nice and only +3 (+2 if it also illithidwrought) i think

Dragonnety

First Post
Ouch! That hurt my feelings. Still I enoyed this char the most, and trust me if we hadn't stopped playing I would be waving baskets underwater right now (with my eyes closed and one hand tied behinde by back)

Abciximab

Explorer
On a different note, are there any enchantments for armor that reduces it type like from heavy to medium or medium to light, or that increase the maximum dexterity bonus?

If you've got the cash...

Celestial Armor
This bright silver or gold +3 chainmail is so fine and light that it can be worn under normal clothing without betraying its presence. It has a maximum Dexterity bonus of +8, an armor check penalty of -2, and an arcane spell failure chance of 15%. It is considered light armor, weighs 20 pounds, and it allows the wearer to use fly on command (as the spell) once per day.

Faint transmutation [good]; CL 5th; Craft Magic Arms and Armor, creator must be good, fly; Price 22,400 gp; Cost 12,550 gp + 1,004 XP.

Anton85

First Post
I understand playing 'sub-optimal' characters believe me. Drow Monk/Ninja sounds really cool, but those two classes both got one glance from me before i decided they were unplayable and to add drow on top of it?!?!?! thats just loads of flavor and getting hit in the face.

Remove ads