Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: I'd assumed by your role-playing that Thorson didn't remember anything about how he got down here. My mistake. So, might he recall anything of further use; such as what's behind the bared door, where the missing arm might be or who the mysterious human we've heard about might be? :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Edmond, you can put your hand on my shoulder and I'll guide you." Brindom tells the warrior. "If there's trouble you can just swing that huge polearm in circles or whatever to keep foes at bay."

Waiting for a reply Brindom exchanges his club and shield for his bow. "We will bring up the rear. And I think Manachan and Thorson should take the front."

[sblock=OOC] You can still attack with a little guidance(just a big neg), but better yet you can aid another. If melee breaks out you could aid Brindom just need to hit AC 10. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=OOC]and of course, eat steel instead of somebody else :)

Still I think it's a viable tactics, especially with area spells like prismatic spray...just point and shoot :) I don't think I could make it back to the temple and back before you finish this...

How long does Shield Other last?
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
With a bit of work, Thorson tears the boards off the door and opens it. Beyond is what looks like a storeroom, albeit one where everything in it has been smashed.

The reason for the devastation must be the strange creature made from the stitched together body parts of a range of animals, with perhaps a bit of human. On seeing the door open it charges forwards and rakes Thorson with its right arm, seemingly a bunch of cat's legs sewn together. In its other "hand" (looks like the foreleg of a griffin) it clutches a severed left arm covered with Shoanti tattoos.

[sblock=OOC]

Initiative:

Manachan:
Thing: Attack Thorson, hits flat-footed AC for 9 damage.
Dj'hân:
Thorson:
Edmond:

(Forgot to do Dj'hân's use of the healing wand, will add that in next round).
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Dead Warrens Beta 26.jpg
    Dead Warrens Beta 26.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Carrion golem.jpg
    Carrion golem.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 86

Ambrus

Explorer
The urchin screams in fright as the still air surrounding him suddenly warms and surges violently forth to envelope and desiccate the unnatural creature.

OOC: 30-ft line of fire; 1d6 damage; Ref DC 14 half; Entangling Exhalation feat.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"What is that..? Hey it has a tattooed arm!" Brindom yells as he notices the "strange" weapon the thing is weilding. Drawing an arrow Brindom hesitates, "I can't get a clear shot draw it out of there."

[sblock=OOC] Sheild Other last one hour per lvl so 3 hours :) that should be enough time. Since PF doesn't have delay I will ready an action to shoot when a shot presents itself. Don't have my numbers up will edit them in for you. Oh and guess I need a spot in the initative order please.

Longbow +7 (includes point blank shot&weapon focus);1d8(x3) 100' range
[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]

HP: 29/41
AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 17
CMB: +1
Speed: 20'
Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +5

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper