Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Valthosian

First Post
Can more than one person fit in the liripoop at the same time? If so, I could fly with her, I don't think imps or crows would do so well with an axe in the beak.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I don't think we should do anything alone," Brindom says not looking at anyone but looking within. "Or in small groups, remember The Harrowing, we are stronger because we each bring something to the group as a whole. Seperately we could fail but together we are all at our strongest."

The young (hopefully wise) cleric then looks up tp see almost all eyes on him, and he blushes. "Sorry, I just thought for a moment there we shouldn't be seperated, it felt odd to think one of us off and the others not there if they were needed."

Dr Simon

Explorer
At Edmond's mention of a teleport spell, Vencarlo frowns deeply.

"The current faculty at the Acadamae is a little too friendly with the Queen for my tastes," he says. "And Theomenexes College doesn't sell anything as powerful as that. Otherwise, a good idea that would save us a lot of trouble. If Master Majenko really can fly all the way to Harse..." He ponders, and then breaks out into a smile. "But I promised my friend a horse as payment, so perhaps we should rule that out."

[sblock=OOC]
I'll let you plan for a bit longer, then go with an approximation if there isn't a concensus. It's my experiences that PbPs can get a bit bogged down when discussing tactics for too long.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] True dat Dr Si :p [/sblock]

"Well I hope someone is ready to teach me how to ride, because I'm ready to leave." Brindom says with a grin to Majenko's shenanigans.

The young priest doesn't stick his tounge out back at the little dragon although he would like to.

Ambrus

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I'm fine with moving on. Dj'hân and Majenko have already proposed the two simplest plans. I leave it up to the grownups to complicate the matter as much as they need to satisfy themselves. :p[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: We cannot solve everything simply, where is the adventure in that?! But more seriously, DrSimon just gave us a reason, to deliver the payment...and besides, it might do us well to get out of the city for a while, otherwise we'll get involved in more city politics (thieves, hell knights etc)

Move along

Valthosian

First Post
OOC: We cannot solve everything simply, where is the adventure in that?! But more seriously, DrSimon just gave us a reason, to deliver the payment...and besides, it might do us well to get out of the city for a while, otherwise we'll get involved in more city politics (thieves, hell knights etc)

Move along

Half-orcs fear nothing more than politics. Or maybe it's just Thorson... He's had a bad experience.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases