Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
With his chest still hurting Brindom eyes the half-orc suspisiously. "Edmond I can't help you we may need to take you to a temple if the effects don't wear off soon." he says helping edmond to his feet. "Dj'hân are you all right?"

[sblock=ooc]remove blindness ia a 3rd lvl spell if the effects are permeant we may need to pay to get it removed. [/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
"I-I'm o-okay." The urchin, his hands over his eyes, slowly clambers to his feet. Gotta be strong... like the bear. Turning his back on the room, Dj'hän takes a few deep breaths and skirts the edge of the room to the western side tunnels. He eagerly distracts himself from the carnage and gore just a few feet behind him by taking some tentative steps forward to survey first one, then the second tunnel.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Pffft! You got me on surprise." smiles Edmond.

"Go, guard little one, he's off exploring again and will fly out screaming something's out to get him. Hopefuly, this time won't be anything more seriuos then lost tomcat."

"I'll be fine, Brindom, you go, I'll hook deathwail on your belt or cloak and will follow you as I can. Warn me if there is something on the floor to be wary about."

Dr Simon

Explorer
The left hand corridor travels a short distance before ending in a door. The right hand corridor opens into a room with an incongrously opulent four-poster bed, a writing desk and a large full-length mirror. This room in turn leads onto another bedchamber, this time with a simple, small cot and a small shelf containing a few books and some skulls. There is a long bench in the room, to which is strapped a human-sized torso covered in Shoanti tattoos. It has only one arm - the right - which flops and thrashes about wildly in a parody of life.

[sblock=Manachan]
In the room where you fought the necromancer, you notice that the head of the stiched creature lying on the slab is that of a Shoanti youth.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Moving the exploration on a bit further, since there is nothing to stop you at the moment.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Dead Warrens Beta 24.jpg
    Dead Warrens Beta 24.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 100

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Alone with his thoughts since he cannot see...Edmond entertains trading potential in his mind.

"We could give Thing fresh bodies instead of living creatures since it seems my companions aren't keen on slaughtering derro. Or we could renege on our deal, since it cannot follow, but that could pose additional problems. Thing is, Thing is problem that needs to be solved. I'll ask Lynn if she can house it under Free Meat."

Ambrus

Explorer
Jubilant to have found a room with no body parts in it, Dj'hân breathes a sigh of relief and gets to work thoroughly searching the opulent bedchamber; leaving the other rooms to his companions.

OOC: Searching the bedchamber, four poster bed, desk and mirror for anything of interest. Taking 20 if possible.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Back from Snowboarding and playing catch-up![/sblock]

Manachan scoops up the head from the Bone Setter's table on his way out of the room, and follows his friends.

He calmly accepts Edmond's assertion that Thorson is a friend.

Valthosian

First Post
Thorson

Thorson watches the activity of his rescuers and noticing that none of them appear to want to approach the gruesome remnants of their foe squats down to search the derro for items of interest.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom looks away from where the half-orc rummages through the chopped up remains of the derro. The derro? he thinks to himself. "Edmond, didn't Thing say someone other than the derro was in charge?" he asks while trying not to look in Thorson's direction.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases