Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Dr Simon

Explorer
:D

Blackjack regards Dj'hân's action with amusement but not much shock.

"I must get one of those," he says drily.

"I'm inside your hat!" says Trinia.

"Follow me," says Blackjack and sets off at a jog through the city streets, keeping mainly to the back alleys. With Dj'hân and Majenko in overwatch, he manages to reach a narrow alleyway on the border of Midland without incident. He beckons the two tiny companions down to him.

"Gentlemen," he says, "Perhaps you'd be so kind as to return the young lady, unless... would you be prepared to lend me your hat? It would save a lot of effort. However, I must insist that you do not follow me any further - the less you know the better." He takes out a key and unlocks the back door to a seemingly abandoned building.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"That went well enough. Let's see what can we find out about this. Where are Dj'ahn and Majenko? I hope they won't get into trouble on their own."
Edmond heads of toward Marshal Kroft office.
Once they are out of immediate vicinity of overhearing people whispering:
"Do you think that could be Vencarlo? Style definitely fits."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Your right," Brindom says laughing. "All that bravo." Brindom then looks around to make sure no one is listening and tells his friends, "I'm just glad Miss Sabor didn't get, you know." He takes a finger across his neck not able to say the word.

Ambrus

Explorer
"I'm inside your hat!" says Trinia.
In response Dj'hân merely flips the liripoop back onto his head while rolling his eyes.
[sblock=OOC]
500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

I'm inside your hat!

Am I the only one who hears Ralph's voice whenever Trinia speaks? :heh:[/sblock]
"However, I must insist that you do not follow me any further - the less you know the better."
Majenko seems literally crestfallen while Dj'hân sticks out his bottom lip in a pout. "But... we're a team!..."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
In response Dj'hân merely flips the liripoop back onto his head while rolling his eyes.
[sblock=OOC]
500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

I'm inside your hat!

Am I the only one who hears Ralph's voice whenever Trinia speaks? :heh:[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Not anymore LOL :p [/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: The following assumes that Trinia is still inside Dj'hân's hat.

Blackjack studies Dj'hân for what seems like a long time. Suddenly he looks up. Above Castle Korvosa, the hippogriff riders of the Sable Company are taking to the air.

"Very well," says Blackjack. "No-one would suspect you. Keep the girl safe and hidden, I will be in touch. Long live Korvosa!" He slips inside the door and closes it behind him. Dj'hân hears a lock turn.

[sblock=ooc]
Trinia isn't written to be such a dufus, but I was spinning off Dj'hân's assessment of her. Now that you've brought up Ralph Wiggum, I think she might get worse....
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases