Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Is that on the way to location where mamusia was attacked? I think we should try first to recover her ASAP and if we fail (probable), contact Eries. What do you think, gang?

"I know the sewers. Let's try to track them, maybe if they had to carry her they would be slower and leave a trail. We can always run into the lair later. Brindom, if you have some, bring the cure for lycanthropy."

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"We need to get to Mamusia, but my knowledge of this place is scant. Rat men move fast when they wish . . . it'll likely be just as quick to fine Eries and see if she'll tell us where to look."

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Eries' shop is about as far away as the place where Deyanira says that Mamusia Lela was caught, but in the opposite direction. Neither are particularly far (see revised map at the start of the thread).

Dr Simon

Explorer
Brindom looks startled when Edmond mentions a cure for lycanthropy.

"I wouldn't know where to start," he says.

For expediency you head straight for Mamusia Lela's last know location. In an area of North Point where many of the residences have been marked with the sign of the plague, there is a dark alleyway with a tunnel broken through the paving, that leads, judging from the rising smell, down into the sewers.

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân and Majenko briefly share a silent conversation while looking at the hole in the paving stones before the urchin looks up to address his grownup companions. "Majenko says that he can go down and look around a bit all quiet-like first if you want."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Do you think we have time for stealth?" Brindom asks slinging his bow across his back. "We should hurry I don't like the feel of this."

[sblock=OOC] Do the characters know enough to have tried to find a few silver weapons on their way to the wererats lair? I think I want a silver weapon or silver arrows. [/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
The urchin shrugs. "Maybe hurrying is better; I dunno." Dj'hân pulls the liripoop off of his disheveled head, reaches inside and begins withdrawing various weaponry, most as tall if not taller than himself; each one's business-end glinting with the telltale shine of polished silver. In all, the urchin lays out five human-sized longbow arrows, five human-sized heavy crossbow bolts and a pair of human-sized daggers on the cobblestones at his companions' feet. "Either way, you guys might find these useful down there." Dj'hân grins impishly as he replaces his hat upon his tiny head.

OOC: Got you covered. :cool:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Where did you...?" Brindom starts to ask, then just shakes his head smiling. "Nevermind Quartermaster Dj'hân," the warrior says taking up the arrows. "I think we are very lucky just to have you along."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I've got my own silver for deathwail. I don't like those pinpricks. But that was excellent thinking Dj'ahn. Let's head down. Majenko, can you ride on my shoulder and warn us if we come across something? I'll go first."

OOC: We're having motion sensor with the party :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases