Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Arghh!!" Brindom screams as his chest feels like it is about to burst. The young warrior reaches out to support himself against the wall as Manachan goes running by. Supported by the wall he moves towards Edmond, "Erastil, please help us," he prays. The holy symbol that Lamm once broke starts to glow before sending a great wave of the gods healing light forth.

[sblock=OOC]
Move Action: depends on what Edmond does I will keep him within 30' for the Shield Other spell and to catch him in the Channel Energy burst.
Standard Action: Channel Energy (to heal) 2d6 [/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
HP: 29/41
AC: 20 T: 13 FF: 17
CMB: +1
Speed: 20'
Fort: +4 Ref: +3 Will: +5

[/sblock]

[sblock=Spells]Orisons: Mending, Detect Magic, Create Water, Read Magic
1st lvl: Remove Fear, Cure Light Wounds, Bless, + Protection from Evil
2nd lvl: Restoration,Lesser, Hold Person, + Shield Other
Abilities:
Channel Energy(living): 2/5 (2d6)
Calming Touch: 5/5
Touch of Good: 4/5 [/sblock][/quote][/quote]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Gritting his teeth in pain, Edmond is still relieved to see his friend recover his wits.

He turns toward the derro.

"Let me introduce you to your death. This is Deathwail. Deathwail this is Bonesetter."
The tone is back to his monotone and sparks play over his body even as his eyes flash in clashing colors remniscient of one of his spells.

He swings at the derro from behind hulking half-orc, careful not to disrupt enraged warriors attack. Deathwail glows dull brown as it arcs toward derro.

Move and attack (I don't think I have line to charge) and depending on exact Thorsons and Manachan positions might even have trouble standing adjacent. Luckily, it's no problem. Channel Touch of Fatigue.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
yeah, sorry about that, I missed it :(

what I did see is big two twos that hit me. Wouldn't surprise me if that would blind him without additional spells.

Thank you HolyMan for right spell!

Edmond stands ready tro defend himself with back to the wall to give others some room.
"I'm blind! Leave me, get the caster!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Your welcome Neurotic, :cool: I get thinks right once in a while. Wish I had somethiong for the blindness but sorry I do not, but if things go badly for the others I will "aid another" to help get you into the fight.

Oh darn it! I missed the fun this morning.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases