Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom having packed quickly forgot to grab his lantern but is soon running out the door crying, "C'mon, guys! Wait up! C'mon, guys!"

[sblock=OOC] Just some flavor I guess if we really need the lantern I will be out of luck, but am hoping I don't, wait didn't Brindom throw some candles in his pack. OK were good. :p [/sblock][sblock=OOC]

An the quote is from??[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Ambrus, no special intent at this moment, except starting on a track to find for himself what and how old Dj'ahn is. There may be point at which this gets important, but now it's only Edmond's spare time interest (I rolled well when we met again and there was that moment "hey you didn't grow up!"

Dr Simon

Explorer
Vencarlo's Academy is not far from Edmond's house, and is all closed up when you arrive. A note on the door reads "Lessons Cancelled". Vencarlo opens the door as you approach (he must have been watching out for you) and beckons you inside, glancing up and down the street before closing and lokcing the door.

"Thanks for coming," he says, and leads you down a long hall to a room deep inside the academy complex. Sat on a desk, swinging her legs, is Trinia, dressed in simple, androgynous traveller's clothes, a large hat and a red curly wig.

"Hi!" she says, with a wave.

"Thank you for your help last time," says Vencarlo. "I will need it again. It's now time to get Ms. Sabor out of the city. I've had the guard call by three times so far, and although I think Cressida suspects and supports me, she can't legitimately keep them away forever. In the meantime I've arranged with friends of mine in Harse to look after Trinia. All we need to do is get her out of the city in the first place. Well, her and the horse I've procured so she can reach Harse. Any suggestions, gentlemen?"

[sblock=Edmond]
Back in time....

"I think he's older than he seems," says Mamusia Lela. "If he were Varisian I would says that an ancestor guides him. I will think about it, but perhaps he is a puzzle that doesn't want to be solved, hmm?"
[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân, this time sitting atop Thorson's massive shoulder, with a curious draconic head poking out from beneath the brim of his cap, looks dubiously at the girl and merely shrugs. It's hard for the urchin to believe anyone would suspect the simple girl of regicide. "Somebody ride the horse out of the city gate, I fly the girl out in my liripoop and we meet up someplace well outside the city?"

Neurotic

"I agree with KISS principle. There is just one snag. The guards will know that someone rode out and returned on foot. There should be a delay and maybe entering on another gate. Besides, shouldn't we all accompany her? Korvosa is not only within the walls there are patrols on the outside too."

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Do I get to ride in the hat again?" asks Trinia. Vencarlo ignores her.

"You're small, but you might still look unusual, my remarkable little friend," he says to Dj'hân. "And the Sable Company have aerial patrols. On the opther hand, a pseudodragon is not an unusual sight in Korvosa's skies." He bends down and tickles Majenko under the chin.

"There is an inn, about a day's ride from Korvosa, called," he smiles, "The Day's Ride. According to my sources Ileosa has pulled patrols back from the outlands into the city, so once you get there you should be safe. I suggest that as a rendezvous. And your idea of returning via a different gate is a good one, Edmond. You could go out over North Bridge and then return via East Shore."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom thinks for a moment and then says dubiously, "Wait you mean ride as in a horse? I haven't ever ridin' a horse before."

The young cleric looks ashamed by his lack of knowledge as well as the outburst.

[sblock=OOC] Will we be leaving this same day or in the morning? Spells and all you know. :D I'm for either way, Brindom won't asked he's a little embrassed right now.[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân raises his eyebrows nearly halfway up his forhead as he tries to look up into the upside down draconic head that's sticking out from under the brim of his cap. "Harse? Mmm... About a score of leagues I guess. Why?" Dj'hân studies his friend intently for a few moments and eventually shrugs. The little pair both turn to look at the grownups. "Majenko says that he can fly her in our liripoop all the way to Harse in about ten hours; less if he gets a good tailwind rolling in off of the bay. She could be there by tomorrow before dusk. He could then fly back the day after." The guttersnipe smiles impishly at Brindom. "No need for anyone to get on a smelly old horse."

OOC: Knowledge (geography) +8

Neurotic

"Not to doubt your ability, Majenko, but can we really know you will not be attacked by imps, hungry crows or whatever random event may happen on that journey? I'm all for you carrying her, but we should be in contact and as close as possible.

Of course, if we could afford teleport then we wouldn't have this discussion.

I will, however, accept and abide by the groups decision."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases