Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"What shall we do, gentlemen? I hate to leave when we're so close to our goal, but Edmond's condition slightly limits his ability to contribute."

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: How many books are in this collection exactly?

Dj'hân quietly pouts about the lack of picture books before turning back to his companions. "Edmond can stay with the prisoners for a few minutes while we check out the last room. Who knows what we might find in there!" Pulling his staff of curing out of his hat, the urchin inquires: "Anybody still hurt?"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Return me to Majenko for safekeeping while you finish this? What am I now, a Dj'ahns grandmother? Get me out of here, I'll find my way to the temple, heal and return.

Or leave me here and shout 'Shoot' when you need me to shoot something, just don't be in front when I do it."

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân dutifully pokes Manachan with the tip of his healing staff.

OOC: Use Magic Device to activate the wand.

The urchin turns to the blinded warrior. "Oh C'mon, don't be such a baby. We'll be done before you can even get up the stairs."

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: Thorson will likely need to be lead to the door in question since, I believe, he isn't yet familiar with it. ;)

Valthosian

First Post
OOC: Charm doesn't imply a memory wipe, my role playing of Thorson come out from under the necromancer's control was likely flawed. The barb may know more than you think at this point ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases