Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

Mhairi bristles at Edmonds comments. Hey!! I'm female. Neither do I think much of weapons and armour thank you!

"Your plan seems unnecessarily obvious Edmond. Whoever opposes us are smart and devious people. The best way to find anything incriminating is to catch them with their pants down. Mhairi ponders for a minute longer.

"Still, it won't hurt to ask...I suppose. There are ways of asking that might suit better than others. And it would make sense to knock in the daytime...

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I's not coming in daytime," says Red, twitching his whiskers. "You be wanting dawn as a good time for breaking in. Normal people all asleep then. I's not so sure about the Grey Maidens though, alright."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
ManachanAingealiEWHeadShot.png

"And I have no use for armor and little for weapons. And am passably skilled in the healing arts, though I'd be hard pressed to pull off an act as a true physician for any length of time.

"I will, as usual, bow to the will of the group; however, I have strong objections to attacking - let alone slaying - those who we are not certain have committed a crime."

[sblock=Nifty New Character Pic]
ManachanAingealiEW.png
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
" I too have misgivings, Manachan, " says Ignatius, " But given the circumstances, I am not sure we can risk leaving them be without trying to discover the truth. If they do truly have the best interests of the city at heart, they might yet personal forgive us the assault. Though the law, of course, will likely see it otherwise. "

" In any case, I could attempt to persuade them to let me in to observe their healing techniques. It would not exactly be a lie; if they know something about treating this disease, I could make use of such knowledge. "

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Well, let's get moving then. I still think Red and Mhairi should be on the roof, just in case, but I'll let them decide what they want to do. Ignatius and Manachan, you go on and ask. I'll be close enough to support you, not so close to appear threatening."

Dr Simon

Explorer
Red looks to Mhairi and shrugs.

"Two-pronged assault, rough and smooth. Maybe they makes enough noise we can slip in unseen, but those two on the catwalks'll be tricky. What's you think, girl?"

Kaodi

Hero
Ignatius, first making sure that his unique features are covered, walks up to the door to the warehouse. After saying a quiet prayer, he gathers his courage and knocks thrice on the door. " Excuse me, " he says in a non-threatening voice, " But may I have a word with whoever is in charge here? " He glances back at Manachan for a bit of reassurance while waiting for an answer.

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

"We'll make something up, Red. I don't know yet..." Mhairi turned for the building again and climbed, disillusioned. Things weren't going to change inside just because Iggy knocked on the door. They needed something dramatic like a fire or a riot - people always grabbed their most precious things first.

On reaching the top she checked the rope was still secure, and crouched down to watch again. To pass the time, and keep warm, the half-elf took out her small crossbow and checked it, before loading it with care.

Dr Simon

Explorer
After Ignatius knocks there is a long pause during which it seems like nothing is happening. Finally there are sounds of somebody on the other side of the door, and of bolts being slid. The door opsn slightly to reveal a Grey Maiden blocking the way.

"Come back tomorrow, Citizen," she says, her voice hollow from her blank-faced helm.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases